have you ever felt like

have you ever felt like whatever you do it is never good enough. letly i have been feeling this way everyone wants to exchange for x mass and just hang out but there is only so much time in a day. and all i am hearing from my family is all i am doing is putting my husbands family first and all i hear from his family is that all i do is put my family first when all i am trying to do is make it equal. my husband just keeps telling me don't worry about but it is not fair that i should be feeling this way while my friends are like so whats going on when are we seeing you guys. i just don't know i am just trying to please everyone and i can't.
@bounce58 (17550)
I live far from my family. Although I have my immediate family here, my parents and brother and sister are half way around the world. Most of the people I call my true friends are also scattered across this continent. So, I don't really have people pulling me which way. Cherish the experience you have. People want to be with you, and be close to you. It may feel like a big stress, but believe me, the alternative is not that pleasant.
@Trensue (5265)
There is an old song, a really old song, but a good one. I will just give you one line from the chorus. "It's all right now, I learned my lesson well, you know you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself." You two are your own family unit now. Decide together how to spend the time and tell the ones you love, this is how it is.
@jillhill (37354)
Yup.....seems like that happens alot. I don't always understand everyone expectations of me....maybe somewhere along the line they got spoiled as I aim to please. So you are definately not alone!