I should know better

@911Ricki (13602)
I had taken Max & Gizmoe's playpen and mat, put it in Marco's litter pan (the one outside his cage). I emptied the litter pan, and it needs cleaning. Not thinking I let Marco out for playtime tonight, he hops arouns my room. I moved a few things I bought such as a big tin of hot chocolate, and boxes, to find Marco going in a corner of my room. I know I should know better, and knew he would make a mess. But really wasnt thinking. He pulled the Halloween costumes all across the floor and went on them (at least he didnt go on the floor itself). Luckily the costumes are in plastic, they are the leftovers that I got just in case their costumes dont fit. I lysoled them and they are drying, and I wiped down the floor.
That sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to me. The reason that something like this would happen to me is because of the fact that I tend to get really preoccupied and that means that I will get started with a task and then I will get sidetracked and the task that I started with seldom ends up getting completely done. So, I end up with the pets making some kind of a mess in the house. I just wish that they would stick to the easy to clean floor when they do that, but no, they insist on the one room in the entire house that is carpeted.
hi ricki oh yes marcos is a bunny and what do bunnies like to do? hop hehe so he did the bunnyhop and got excited and did not go to his litter box but on the costumes. he he.he is very much a bunny after all.Yep famous last words, I should know better lol