They were bite marks

@911Ricki (13602)
My Mom brought my sisters cat to the vet, because clearly my sister has moree important things to do. The vet looked it over, ran some tests. They were bite marks, and severely infections. Seeing as my sister left it for over 2 weeks when she first found this lump, and ignored them. My sister cat is terrified in this house, because of my brother stray cat (yes the same one that attacked the other cats, and you have to beat it off with a broom, that attacks large dogs, and even turns on humans). You would think after spending $200.00, then having to bring it back in 4 days again and spend even more money. This poor cat is up in my sisters room, shaking, and peeing all over her bed. Wont come out, nor go downstairs to use the litters because of this cat. My cats fight back, but my brother will let this caat out, and leave while everyone is at work. I have come home to this cat cornering my cats, and luckily Patches will attack back and stand up for Toppie and Stripes. The other day, he was ontop of Patches, shaking her like crazy, so I had to get a broom, and hit him a few times, which is why I wont cut her nails, she had scratched him a feww times, and got him good. You would think by this cat upstairs terrified, and stressed would clue them in. Nope, I had to get the broom out when I got home because he tried to attack Marco as he jumped the gate and before touching Marco I got him and threw him back out of the room, as Marco went to hide. If this cat hurts or kills one of my animals I will press charges against them, seeing as the cat is legally my parents, they will deal with the courts, and fines not my brother. Wait until someone comes over, and mauls someone face off, which he tried going for my older brother at Christmas and he put his leg up to stop him and took a chunk out of his leg.
Well, I did say that the marks on your sister's cat did look like some kind of an infection, but I wouldn't have thought that they were bite marks after just seeing the picture of the marks. With that said, I think that knowing that it is this stray cat that has been the one that has caused this pain and stress to your sister's cat, it would definitely be time to get rid of the cat that is causing problems.
@911Ricki (13602)
It was bite marks then got severely infected. She has to take the cat back tomorrow, to be checked but it's not getting better. They don't see the problem, my sisters cat wont leave her room, and peeing everywhere because it is so stressed out. So whenever the cat comes out of my sisters room, she will start flipping out. My Mom's one cat is fighting this cat again, so that it doesn't go neat the other cats. I guess it wont change until I move my 3 cats out, and they can deal with it, and this cat causing health issues, and problems with their animals (seeing as the same mark was on my parents dog a few weeks ago spending $500.00 at the vet).
That cat should not be living in that house at all. that is animal cruelty having to use a broom to stop the cat from fighting. why in the world don't people realize animals should not be treated this way. they should be free to live and go in and out as they wish. they should not be gaged up when they could live in the world. that is why they have nails to survive in the world and fend for themselves. this is just out of this world crazy. spending money that could put a roof over your head to only treat animals like trash. this is not right for none of those animals. and that brother should be reported along with the rest of the people living in such situations with those animals. if those poor creatures could talk they would beg to be set free. that is crazy.
@911Ricki (13602)
I called the animal control, it is not abuse if he is hurting my cat. Now if swatting at him with no causae is. It's actually clasified as abuse here by law, if you let you cats outside. You can be fined, and I will never let my cats outside, they are strictly indoor cats they would not survive, they would be killed by tom cats. They are trying to pass laws, with those who get animals then toss them outside because they damage their furniture, or their house. Also, if you toss them outside, they trying to get them licence so it would be tracked back to you, and you would charged and jail time. The vet has even said that this cat should be put down. It is unfit, and violent, it has and I am sure will continue going to people's neck. If an animal gets your neck the right way, it will kill you. A complaint was already filed 1 more, the cat will be order by court to be put down, over violent behaviour, for attacking humans.
I feel bad for your sister's cat. Your brother has serious problems. Doesn't this cat ever attack him? I've known many cats and other creatures over the years. I've never known a cat who was as vicious as the one you are describing. Even ones who would start fights with other cats would not go after a human like that. I would say that there should be an alternative for this cat--a home without other animals. However, your brother seems determined to rob this cat of any chance at ever having a decent life. If he were a decent human being, he would find a home that could (hopefully) handle this cat.