Your face!

Seattle, Washington
I was trying to decide what I felt like talking about and my sister in law says "your face." I laughed cause that is what I usually say. Or when someone asks where something is I say "I ate it" and it got me thinking I wonder what other people say as "come backs" so what's your favorite come back or response to people? I am a very sarcastic person so I love saying such random things and teasing people so I'd love to learn more
• Lakewood, Colorado
I love sarcasm. I used to have a partner yuk that couldnt stand it. I always just say 'no' to whatever someone is saying right in the middle of what they are saying or before or after loz..just no.
• Seattle, Washington
Oh that's my favorite! I don't know how I forgot about the "no"! it drives my nieces and nephews crazy cause they say something or ask for something and I always just say "NO!" it is so fun! I did it to my technicians sometimes when I was dispatching it's great!
• Seattle, Washington
@TiarasOceanView LOL NO!!! that is actually a great suggestion I had no idea I could even do that thanks!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@linlifeandlivin Good glad I could help Heather..it took me a while to figure it, now I suggest all and I prolly get on peeps nerves haha
@owlwings (37698)
• Cambridge, England
When we asked "What's for dinner?" my mother always used to say "Wait and see!". It got to be so frequent that when she produced a fruit dessert with a crumble topping (so that you couldn't see what was inside). it became known as "Wait-and-see Pudding".
• Seattle, Washington
That sounds delicious and like an awesome mom!
I am a very sarcastic person! I also joke pretty harshly with my friends. If they say something like, "Oh, looks like we're going to get in a car wreck today," or something else negative, I always respond with, "Fingers crossed." We're very cynical individuals, I suppose.
• Seattle, Washington
That's kind of awesome! I like friends who joke around with me.
@patgalca (13813)
• Orangeville, Ontario
When I was married to my first husband I would ask him what he wanted for dinner and he would say, "Food". Now when my now husband asks what's for dinner... I know what your thinking. That's not it. I don't say "Food". When he asks me what's for dinner I say, "I don't know. What's for dinner?" implying that he was the one making it. His menu consists of bacon & eggs, Kraft Dinner, and hot dogs. He doesn't really cook, which is the real joke.
• Seattle, Washington
LOL that's awesome! I love saying food... or something yummy! but implying it's his job is awesome!
Oh man, the "your face" joke used to be THE joke to say in high school. After a while that comeback got kind of old though. It definitely brings back memories.
• Seattle, Washington
Right?!?! that's kind of why I do it now! it makes people laugh. Though my nieces and nephews don't fully understand why we laugh at it.
@dodoazo (6499)
Self expression may vary depending on the expression you are apt to use. For those who have not known you, you will be treated as stupid or bad. But those who are used to your gimmick expressing your favorite expressing, they feel amused and entertained and but being offended.