Faithfulness

Garden Grove, California
I left here because I could no longer get paid for discussions and was doing well on bubblews. Been there over three years, now we get paid pennies for a lot of posting and it and if necessary get some help from those who do know how to fix application errors and internal server errors too Whats your take on it?
@OneOfMany (12423)
I think the staff at bubblews isn't interested in the problems the way they should be. So many people have up and left lately it won't be long before the recent frustration chases away even the most loyal.
@loki1982 (782)
• Dallas, Texas
I doubt Bubblews will be around much longer. There revenue is basically stopped as far as I can tell.
@OneOfMany (12423)
@loki1982 I think they continue to get revenue from the site. I just don't think the users are getting much to encourage them to stay around. Especially when it comes to new users. The staff may be against spammers, but in truth they make them money because of their posts. That's probably why the reaction to getting rid of spammers is delayed.
No one over there seems to care if any of us leave or not.
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I posted there yesterday and did some commenting there today. I can't really justify continuing to do more than visit my friends here and there. I have received no reply to my requests for payment.
I know that a couple of my friends have left there recently--are you lacking payment for a long time?
Hello Patsie, I have been patient with the other site, but now it was time for a change. I am glad you came back here.
I am keeping bubbs open because I did do well there, and like the site. I will still post a couple times a week, but I am pretty much solid in the idea of coming here.
Bernie has deleted his account there. I am deleting my bubbles.
@Susan2015 I heard, sad, but I can understand
It's not the money issue, it's the integrity and truth issues.
• Preston, England
my account there is still open but just so I can see what is going on there but right now the site seems to be down altogether
@Angelee_27 (3473)
I too went to Bubblews shortly after MyLot stopped paying, but still to this day have not received a single payment I earned from them.
@loki1982 (782)
• Dallas, Texas
I received a lot of payments before the update. In fact I made like 1300 dollars. But they refused to pay me about 300 they messed up on. And I have 41 waiting in my bank, but I'll never make the 50 dollar minimum,
@loki1982 I made $55 or so and never seen it.
@OneOfMany (12423)
@loki1982 Certainly, reaching the minimum payout seems like an impossibility. It took me 8 months to get 10 dollars, and the rate goes down everyday.
I supported the site through tough situations because there is a learning curve with leadership. The problem is that when I saw the Rules being 'watered' down and ethics going out the window. It was over for me. My reputation doesn't need to be associated with such poor operation. Arvind and Jason both appear to be gone and those in charge have no real moral or ethical practice that I can see.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
Seems to me, Bernie, that they got the ball rolling as far as revenues and then walked away from it. I ran the site by my very experienced IT friend, and he thought it was a joke and that whoever's behind the curtain now really doesn't know what he or she is doing. A learning curve is one thing. Taking months to "fix" what even a moderately experienced kid could fix is not acceptable, as is the lack of communication and passing that buck off to a moderator.
@loki1982 (782)
• Dallas, Texas
Im sitting at bubblews with around 41 dollars. It's been the same for about a year. I have 400 or so articles up and I refuse to write more for the worthless payments that Bubblews now provides. I'll never see my money.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
It's pretty self-defeating, Jared. I left behind roughly $25 there last week and haven't posted since. After giving it some thought, I realized that, if I did make it to $50 again and redeemed, in the time it took to get that money, I'd have to keep posting to keep the account active. So no matter what you do, you lose money. It's a lose-lose situation all the way around.
@mom210 (6762)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Seems like this site has it together now. Good to know
@seren3 (387)
Hi Patsie. I stopped posting on Bubblews last January after I didn't get paid a fair sum. I don't really know what's going there now but I read a lot of complaints!
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have never set up an account at bubblews. I don't know much about it, only what people are posting about it heres. I left mylot in 2013 wehn mylot changed and stopped paying. I never thought I would be back, but I am sure glad I am here. By the way, it is good to see you again. I hope you stick around, as I have thoroughly enjoyed respnding to your discussions. And now looking forward to do that again. Take care, and have fun.
@divalounger (2252)
If the errors continue for more than a day or two, they may be done! So very sad!