"Boy Howdy just going to get two posts out of drafts and bang down again.

Garden Grove, California
Im caught between a ro ck and ahardplace. Bubblews down with two of my posts still in drafts.then come here and only making one dollar and 7 7 cenets. not doing so good here.well yesterday I did redeem so now we will see how many days it takes them to send me the echeck. Wonder how long it will take me to redeem here. i will interact more and maybe earn better too. earning, bubblews down, impatient, earnings slow here too.
No if you write posts all the time and interact you will do good here. And Patches would like to see you here more often.
thanks tell Patches ill be here more often @history07
The more you interact here the better it will get, gotta read and post on other people's stuff. I average 30-50 cents a day, not as good as the hey day in bubbles, but better than I have seen there since before Christmas.
@rusty2rusty (6751)
• Defiance, Ohio
Have you signed up for BlogJob yet? You sign up, create your site, name it and write blogs. Minimum is 300 words. It is easy once you get the hang of it. You can earn up to 150 points a day starting out.
I think that you will do fine here and better than the other.