food

Vancouver, Washington
what is the worst food you have ever tasted and you don't want anything more to do with it in other wards you have had enough of what ever it was you ate mine is cows tongue yuk it could be the way it was fixed it made me sick
@Shellyann36 (8619)
I have tried several things that I don't like. Liver (of any kind), octopus, frog legs, eggs (well I will eat boiled eggs in potato salad but only if they are in small amounts). Sometimes I cannot even stand the smell of eggs cooking. I got very sick when I was really young while eating eggs. Really bad experience for me at a very young age.
It must have been a diseased chicken . . .
@enlightenedpsych2 Nope not a diseased chicken. My Granny was a very old fashioned woman and she grew up in the depression era. She did not believe in wasting food. She had scrambled me some eggs in some grease and I let the eggs get cold. She made me eat them. I was totally sick from them. I think I will remember that day all my life. I was very young, not even in school yet. It was very cold outside and my parents were cutting wood for granny's wood stove. I was sad because I wanted to be outside with them and they said it was too cold outside. So I was watching them in a room that had no heat. The cold area of the house congealed the grease to the eggs and well you can get the picture from there.
I am so sorry to hear of that, but are you sure the eggs made you sick I mean if this same thing has happened to you since and eggs were not cold or left in grease, maybe it was the lard ??? Yuck sounds like the lard got contaminated with airborne bacteria and the cold to hot to cold again certainly doubled the sickening affect. Again so sorry to hear of that experience @Shellyann36
@Micmac (6751)
Turnips. They make me puke. Ate it once and vowed never again.. worst food ever!
I love the taste of turnips.
@Micmac (6751)
@marlina Good that you can digest them. Oh my, just the thought of turnips make me
• Preston, England
I find peas revolting - I can't even have meals with them on the side of the plate - so many people and a few restaurants expect me to just eat round them or pick them out but to me a meal with peas in it is ruined
@dodoazo (10031)
I love eating that stuff. We call it "lingua". It is prepared and cooked delilciously. I don't like foods which are tasteless.
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
Simple answer - celery. More complicated - a Korean meal we had in Australia which was absolutely inedible.
@Rollo1 (16682)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I wouldn't have to worry about never wanting it again, because I wouldn't eat tongue in the first place. I pretty much stay away from foods that I think I will hate.