~Clearing Up The "Complaining" Rule Here~

Jacksonville, Florida
I read a discussion the other day about someone not knowing what the rule meant about not complaining too much-offline life or the site. I wasn't sure myself about what that rule meant for sure so I asked Admin. Can I just say the Admin here is AMAZING? He answered me so fast and gave me the answer to my question! So...to clarify that complaining rule here is talking about the site itself-not life. I was told to complain about life all I want! So...if I am complaining too much about life around here-I was told to. Blame Admin! Just kidding I still won't complain about life more than I usually do. There you have it folks-don't complain about MyLot too much. The bank, admin, rules, etc...
Life is just that= life. I am glad you got it cleared up. It's like I have said before--If people don't like a bit of negativity, a rant now and then, or complaining now and then then they don't need to read it. They can just go to the next post and not stop there. This is sort of therapy for some people I think. I know it can be for me at times. Have a place to go to rant a little. Admin. is so nice it is almost a shock to the system isn't it?
@sugartoes (42698)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle Yeah we all complain now and then about life. I'm glad I have a place to come to for venting when I need it. =) It is a shock with how awesome admin is here!
@LovingMyBabies... Yes, after our previous experience with the bub.
@GoAskAlice (4349)
Well, if we weren't allowed to complain about real life this nor any other site would exist for long!
@AbbyGreenhill Lol that is true! I just wasn't sure so I wanted to double check. It never hurts to ask, right?
@LovingMyBabies Well, after being here 2 1/2 months and seeing all kinds of complaining about life in general I was pretty sure it wasn't against he guidelines LOL!
@AbbyGreenhill Well I saw complaining too but I wasn't sure if there was a limit to it or something...
@inertia4 (27713)
That's why MyLot is awesome. I love the fact that they listen to us and respond to questions asked. And this rule the way you explained it makes total sense. Don't dislike MyLot. Because if you do then you don't have to be here, am I right? I think so.
@inertia4 I love admin here too. They truly do listen and care about their writers. It's amazing. Yes your right, if you don't like how things are done here go elsewhere. Lol.
@inertia4 (27713)
@LovingMyBabies Right. Look, we love it here. That is all that counts. And I think we both know that many others love it here as well.
thats absolutely right and Im just sorry I did not io in when @GardenGerty first told me m ylot waspa yin. I was so stupid to cling to the ho pes that bb would change an yway Im here now and glad to be here.
• Walnut Creek, California
Can I complain about not being to complain as much as I'd like to? Actually, MyLot doesn't give us that much to complain about. So I'll stick to texting drivers, political correctness, rude people, bad music, and '80s stereo gear.
@TheHorse Lol. MyLot really is one of the best sites I have found and been on. I don't have any complaints. Yup complain about the rest of that all you want!
• Walnut Creek, California
@LovingMyBabies I haven't posted in awhile. I'll see if I can think of something to complain about. Or maybe not.
Everyone complains now and then. You would not be human if you did not.
@jstory07 Oh I absolutely agree. We all complain sometimes.
They are always great to respond quickly.
@Tampa_girl7 Yes they are! =)
I have noticed that the administration is super great, you are right.
@marlina They are incredible, right?
@xstitcher (12535)
• Petaluma, California
Right now I think that MyLot is the best site that I'm on writing-wise. My only complaint is is that I haven't been able to write here too much this week but that is not My Lot's fault !
@xstitcher Yeah I agree-MyLot is amazing! I hope you have more time to be here soon. =)
@UncleJoe (10875)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I've noticed over the past couple of years you have been learning to deal with problems more and complain less. You have come a long way with all you have been through and I am proud of you. Of course, being with child, it's quite normal to gripe, and you have every right to. I've never been pregnant but have had to live with someone who was. LOL
@UncleJoe Well thank you. I'm glad I have grown as a person. Lol, being pregnant isn't easy but it's also amazing at the same time.
@suzzy3 (8357)
@LovingMyBabies I have also noticed you seem to be dealing with life better these days and seem much happier.
@suzzy3 Well thank you! I am learning the really important things in life, and I am learning that family & love are most important.
@suzzy3 (8357)
Well I think that is fare enough. If someone does not like the site clear off and go somewhere else. Besides moaning and complaining gets everyone else down. We should cheer each other up.
@suzzy3 Yes exactly they can leave if they don't like it here. As for complaining about life, everyone does that at times and some people don't have anywhere else to vent.
@suzzy3 (8357)
@LovingMyBabies I think it is alright to ask for advise and like you say sometimes you need to vent about life.
In my opinion, if you do not like it, and you want to complain, you probably should just leave the site. It is our home, our place to be thankful or rantful.
@GardenGerty I agree-if anyone doesn't like this site they don't have to stay here. There are other sites they can be on.
@Blondie2222 (22588)
I don't complain at all about this site but I know alot of people do.
@Blondie2222 I love this site but I do know others complain about it. =( I don't understand why.
Well, it makes sense that they don't want you to complain about them. And no one really should feel the need, unless they have been caught breaking the rules or have unrealistic expectations of the site.
@Morethanamom Yeah of course! Lol. Some places don't like many negative posts either though so I thought I would just make sure. No there is no reason to complain about MyLot.
@fawkes62 (1291)
It's great that they got back to you so quickly and I will try to remember that clarification. Not that I have found anything about this site to complain about. But life, that tends to throw plenty at me to complain about at times.
@fawkes62 Yes they are so fast to answer all questions which is awesome! =) Life makes things hard on me too so I do complain now and then.
@sugartoes (42698)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Life is what we make it or what it turns out to be for all of us no matter who or where we are I have nothing bad to say about this site at all they are really SUPER people I think the staff & the members BOTH. I have no complaints on either subject it's just a AWESOME place to be.
@sugartoes Oh I absolutely agree, but at times everyone complains and that is pretty normal. Some people don't have anyone to vent to offline or complain to. That is why we are here to listen! I love this site and the admin-their both awesome.
@sugartoes (42698)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies don't seem to me we can chat about our past in life as it seems they don't like what I'm writing about so they taking them off they took chapter 1 & 10 down so far & still haven't got my pay yet so ???
@sugartoes Did you ask @GoAskAlice why?
@LovingMyBabies thanks for shedding the light. @GoAskAlice is awesome. However, if this site turns out to be like Bubblews, I will probably complain a lot, because then it would be deserved.
@HanVanMeegerin Your welcome, yes he is amazing! =) I don't think they will end up like Bubblews, I pray not. If it does then I understand you complaining.
@marijuana (576)
• Tel Aviv, Israel
Yeah I have seen admin leaving a comment responding to some questions/issues. Its awesome! Yeah it's not so nice to complain about the site :) It's take it or leave it .. but I guess its nice to give some suggestions to help make the site better :)
Isnt the Admin a wonderful person?
@TiarasOceanView Yes they are amazing!
@boiboing (12881)
• Northampton, England
That's worth knowing. I can't say I've anything to complain about though.
@boiboing I thought I would try to help someone if they needed it. =)