~Cannot Sleep And Lots On My Mind~

Jacksonville, Florida
As some of you know I am sick and I cannot sleep thanks to that. I am going to be exhausted when the kids get up in a few hours. Oh well, such is life. So, our house is going to be ready for us to move in this weekend. We are praying this is truly the case this time. They have had a few set backs-it happens but we are ready. My second thought at 4:30am is-Can someone be a true friend if their treating your children badly behind your back? As a mother, my children are my world so if your hateful to them you ARE also attacking me. True colors can sometimes be blinding when the rose colored glasses get removed. Anyway, maybe I will get some sleep sometime. I hope so because I am tired!
@Platespinner (18524)
Some people simply have no time or patience for dealing with someone else's children. Hopefully this won't be much of an issue anymore once you're in your own place. Take it easy!
@Platespinner I think it is hard for me to understand because I love all children so much! Yeah I am so ready. =)
@LovingMyBabies Unfortunately not all people view children that way.
@Platespinner I know and I think its sad, especially with people who have kids.
Did you finally get some good sleep? I hope so.
@marlina No i didn't but I don't feel as awful as I thought I would.
That would be a bad behavior, treating the children in different way at the back of their mothers. It is like backstabbing the mother. That's not a true friend. If they do such an act, then they play deceptions to other people.
@shavkat That's how I feel about it too. It hurts me and I don't like them treated like that at all.
@Marcyaz (36112)
Sorry you are not feeling well and hope your new home will be ready for you this weekend. Is someone treating your children badly? You need to try and relax although when you are so close to your time it is hard.
@marcyaz Thank you. This cold needs to go away! Yeah my kids tell me everything and the things I am hearing is upsetting me a lot. Thank God it's almost over.
@Morleyhunt (16658)
Try to rest up and get some sleep.
@Morleyhunt I am going to be relaxing today as much as possible.
I am sorry you are sick, you should try to relax and sleep, you need all your forces for the next few days.
@ladyduck Thank you, I will be relaxing as much as possible today.
No they shouldn't be treating your kid bad. I wouldn't put up with that either and, hope you feel better and, get rest eventually.
@Trbrocks420 Yeah I hate hearing what's said to them when I am not around. It hurts me a lot. Thank you I hope this cold goes away soon.
Take care of your kids mother please! You can not give to your kids if you don;t feel well.
@snowy22315 Yeah, I have been sleeping better since so that's a good thing.
I woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep. I was surprisingly good at work though. I hope you get a good sleep tonight.
@paigea I hate those kind of nights! I'm glad they don't happen often.
@LovingMyBabies mine happen often! I remember my parents being like this too.
Can you turn out the lights and rest up a little. I am sure you can't take anything right now.
@Sharon6345 When my husband gets home i plan on resting and he can take over with the kids.
@LovingMyBabies That is good your going to need a break in a while when the babies arrives. Good luck.
@inertia4 (26915)
Personally I think those rose colored glasses need to be removed permanently. I would disown anyone who is hateful to my kids behind my back. I will always take my kids side no matter what. I am sure you feel the same way. And, please, get some rest and feel better. Good luck with the house.
@inertia4 I do completely agree and once we move things will change big time. Right now that is kind of difficult. I am trying to relax a lot today and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Thank you!
@inertia4 (26915)
@LovingMyBabies You're welcome. I am glad things are looking up for you and your family. I like hearing good news. Feel better.
My mom had a friend who was starting rumors to a girl who didn't like me that I went through 12 years of school, and she would spread rumors about me. I found out it was my mom's friend my godmother from one of her and my friends. MY mom refuses ever to talk to her again!
@Marty1I am sorry that happened to you. That is terrible. Once we are in our own place things will be better.
@LovingMyBabies This so-called friend is not a friend she starts fights with everyone for anything, and my mom was her last friend. IT serves her right my mom doesn't talk to her as the lady got mad at this woman who is so nice but my godmother is mad at her because she has a job and gets to buy more than her! She is a very jealous woman. The woman she is mad at asks my mom every time she sees her why the lady is mad at her. MY mom just goes I don;t know,,,, I met the lady once she is so sweet and beautiful
@UncleJoe (8527)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
We learned the hard way to trust no one else around our children.
@UncleJoe Not many people would treat them the way we want them treated. I hate it.
@LovingMyBabies wow people are just so rude nowadays. Even me, I won't let people try to do something bad for my kids. Though I do not have any children right now, but when I reach father time I will protect my kids with all my power. If they get treated badly I take action and protect them too.
@Bigmoney25 Yeah, once you have children you will be very protective over them.
• Marion, Kansas
The way my luck would run, In your shoes I would go into labor right now. For your sake and the sake of the move I hope that does not happen.
@GardenGerty Lol, the baby seems quite content where he is at the moment. Hopefully he wont come until we are in our house and everything is more settled.
oh I will be so glad for you when you get moved nto the houjse shame on hem for berati g yuor childrern tat so unfaikr rest you will soon be moved hugs
@Hatley I will be so glad too! I can't wait until we are moved in.
• Japan
Nobody should treat children badly. Or adults either, if it comes to that.
@Petatonicsca Yes I agree. I can't wait until we are in our own place. No one will be hateful to my children.
A good friend would treat your children nice hopefully the same way that they treat their children.
@jstory07 Yeah I agree with you. I don't treat any child badly so I don't understand when others do it.
Once you move this weekend you can get settled and have your own space once again. I hope you are feeling better today and try not to let too many things bother you.
@marilynda1225 Yeah I know things will get better once we have our own space again. I am still sick but I am going to try to make it a good day anyway.
I would not have anything to do with anyone who treated children badly! Those people I cannot and will not tolerate. Children are innocent, I would be kicking some A!
@andriaperry I am trying really hard to keep the peace while we are here but once we move things will be much different. I am very angry about it though.