Hijacked!!! It was a good topic

Oh, my. I responded to a post by @Juliaacv about early robins. I realized as I finished commenting on every response on her topic that it was not mine. Sorry friend. I guess I could really relate to your topic. I guess we all do silly things from time to time. Hope you earn from my comments.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
lol omg I thought I was the only one who did that
@Morleyhunt (20996)
i think we all do that from time to time.
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt I reply to some of the replies like I am yours but not every one of them lord that would take up SO much time on one topic UNLESS it don't have a lot of replies on it then yeah
@chuwae (64)
• Tanzania
Not only you
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
I doubt if she is upset as you have helped her earn, and that is a good thing. You were going comment crazy, but not a thing wrong with that at all. I love interacting too, and I may have done that too. It is every easy to just comment as much as we can, as this site is just so much fun, that I don't want to stop.
Yes, you are right, this site is fun and that's why we want to comment a lot.
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
@marlina I know I certainly do. I find it refreshing to come in here and give our opinions, knowing that our opinions are share with others, and that we can earn by espressing them as well.
All of her comments made good and fun sense, so she's welcome to do this any discussion I start or partake in. Its all good clean fun here!
@Morleyhunt (20996)
Ah, but you still earn from those comments. just think of the goodwill that you generated.
@MOrleyhunt I agree with you, I think she gave a ton of good will. She seems like a very nice person! WE all do things we don't realize!
@Marty1 All of her comments were good ones, it really does read just like a discussion, so that is wonderful. And best of all it made me, and maybe others, laugh.
@Juliaacv I am not sure what the earnings will be on there. I am just glad that you are not the type of person that would get huffy about my activiy on your post. (there ARE people like that), and that may be why some people block others, come to think of it.
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
I expect that she is quite pleased with your additions, which should improve the earnings. It used to be a regular practice many years ago and there is nothing wrong with participating fully in a discussion.
@chuwae (64)
• Tanzania
It's a small mistake not a blander
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
@chuwae If each individual respondent added a comment of interest then replying to each would the natural thing to do.
@Asylum In trying to think about who gained pennies from my activity, I am thinking that the OP gained, because I was on her discussion, but the responders gained, because I commented on their responses. In the old Lot, I would have earned because you earned for what you typed, within certain limits, I am sure. Responding in that discussion felt very natural, as if it was my own discussion.
@amnabas (10312)
• Karachi, Pakistan
At least you made her earn.
It also gave me a nice little discussion as well.
I've done that too
I imagine it does happen more than I have noticed. I could have just edited and deleted them all. Nope, not gonna do that.
Now that is a good way of being hijacked I guess.
That's what I said, her comments all made perfect sense. It reads like a true discussion so its all good!
I am glad it is turning out so well.
@GardenGerty I can imagine. Now you can raise your head and be proud for hijacking
• Uzbekistan
That may be a mistake, but it's a good one.
@pgiblett (6587)
I am not so sure it is a mistake.
@pgiblett It was a mistake, but not really. I just really liked the discussion, I guess.
@pgiblett (6587)
@GardenGerty OK but at least it led somewhere.
I have actually done that before! lol
@pgiblett (6587)
I think you have to bring some people with you though to make it really work.
I am seeing a lot of people who have also done this. I guess I need to go see if there are any further responses that need a comment. We will generate some warmth for those poor Robins.
@GardenGerty going to say, it's interaction, thats more money for someone!
Once in a while I leave lots of comments on a post. We all do things like that at one point or another.
I have left several comments before, but I very carefully checked and made sure I had not missed any, then realized it was not my material.
@GardenGerty I guess that if you thought it was yours, that must prove that Great minds DO think alike!
I laughed when I read your comments, they were all cute and different. That is what a discussion is all about, and I'm happy that you are just as concerned about those poor little birdies as I am. Now....can I go down and comment on all of your comments-hahaha. We're all good Heather.
I am going to have to run an out of town errand, but will be back to this discussion. It seems I am in good company on the topic. Yes, I am concerned as well with all this changing weather.
That's funny hopefully you did help her earnings.
I imagine I did.
I am glad others do things a bit off like I do. That is what makes us human. So glad perfection is not a reality. All those little flubs we do make us so interesting!
One of the great things about this site is it tends to make us realize how Alike we are.
@AnneEJ (4979)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Nothing wrong with that and I am sure we all do it at times
• Walnut Creek, California
I'd be happy if I saw someone going wild on one of my posts!
@pgiblett (6587)
So would I!
@mysdianait (64056)
@mysdianait Hi!! this makes me think fondly of that discussion that went on for weeks, each of us trying to get in the last word. @TheHorse I will have to go see what is happening on your page. @pgiblett I appreciate the good will you are giving to this post.
I was just looking at all the responses here and strangely I do not see Juliaacv yet. As long as your comments were appropriate, more the merrier for the OP of that post (lol)
Juliaacv did get here. I am going to have to come back to this after my morning errands. I see from reading that I am in good company.
@GardenGerty I see her now. She was not there when I was responding. She seems very happy with the outcome. May be I will let you come to my posts as well
@allknowing It seems lately I am not here enough, so I just found something I could talk about and did, over and over again.
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
ha ha ha I bet that was fun & made you some extra money you wanna do mine?
@pgiblett (6587)
She can do mine too.
@pgiblett I will check and see what you have posted. Sometimes I got through and read and like and comment on a whole page of one user. That is not quite so obvious.
@sugartoes I only earned if someone commented on my responses. I think the extra earnings are actually going to come from here.
LOL... got carried away there :)
I certainly did and had fun doing it.
@GardenGerty And we all had fun reading the comments! Great fun, I'm trying to figure out how I'll beat this one!
I have encountered a couple of discussions that I commented to quite a few of the others responses. It depends on if it is one that sparks your interest I guess.
It related directly to some of my experiences. It is always the Robins.
these things happens
You are probably right, it is not that uncommon, but it certainly was fun.