The price of groceries are getting higher now a days

@ajithlal (14568)
Now a days I do find the price of groceries getting higher every month and it has become difficult of life of common man with price getting higher day by day. Most probably it would be good if the price come less so that things do fit in budget. Do you come across situations where you find the price getting higher for the groceries in your place? Are you able to budget things better with the money you have?
Here it is the same. Everything's price is increasing step by step. However, the salaries still remain the same.
@ajithlal (14568)
Sometimes I wish the income do increase as the expenses increases.
@ajithlal We all wish it
@ajithlal I believe we all wish we could be paid for our true worth instead of some designated amount a government official feels is satisfactory-- I cannot imagine a government official living on only a $8.oo minimum wage
Oh the same here is happening in the USA, it appears to be a planetary raise on all produce and commodities needed daily for sustainable health, I am not a happy person about it let me tell you BUT I am sorry it is happening in your country too
@ajithlal (14568)
Most countries the cost of living is increasing day by day.
@ajithlal well maybe I should get more horticulturally inclined, learn to plant and save the planet so food supply and demand can be better regulated making safe and good food easier to afford globally !
Yes. Prices nowadays are way higher than a couple of months ago. Some also have retained prices but the sizes of their products became smaller.
@ajithlal (14568)
Some products in our place also has become smaller in quantity with increased price.
@ajithlal I think it is the same with world.
@srisahara (4097)
Yes, I think so. Every year inflation take in 5-7 % in my country. Sometimes I am difficult to manage my budget...
@ajithlal (14568)
Budgeting is also difficult to achieve with the price increasing.
@srisahara (4097)
@ajithlal Yes, you are right.
hi the cost of livinghere in SouthernCaliforna has been goingup even on groceries too
@ajithlal (14568)
Lots of living in our place also is going up and the sometimes it is difficult with huge living cost.
@rina110383 (24202)
I only buy my needs, just food and toiletries. No wants. With that rule in mind, there was never a time that I went beyond my budget. I live way, way below my means and it helps me a lot because I never encountered problems related to budgeting, notwithstanding increase in grocery prices.
@ajithlal (14568)
buying things only we need help us to save money as well as meet the ends.
I am finding it very hard to keep the fridge stocked. The good thing is I am cooking more and big meals for it to last few days.
@ajithlal (14568)
Hope you are able to buy all the things to keep your fridge full as needed especially fruits and vegetables.
I find that the prices on groceries are getting higher almost week after week.
@ajithlal (14568)
The demands are high and that is why the price is getting higher.
All the prices of groceries are getting higher here. I live near the border with Italy, I cross the border and buy there, the prices are a lot lower.
@ajithlal (14568)
It is always good to go to shops where the prices are less.
Grocery prices are increasing definitely. I shop mostly at Aldi now which has some pretty good deals. Big box grocery stores are just too expensive. Do you have any discoint grocery stores where you are?
@ajithlal (14568)
Here we have margin free shops and discount shops and also the price are less in the street shops.
@zarlamain (24114)
It's the same over here. I go crazy when there's a sale, making sure to stock up as much as possible.