I Got Mad 'went back to Jc Penny online Order Went through

Garden Grove, California
Sometimes It pays to try again I sent for six new tops and the order did go through t spent 86 more dollars so now have to get the files from old compute onto the notebook on new so we can see how much is left of that two thousand ome hundred thirty one dollars. if I do not spend it it goes back to social security and I was told I can keep none of it. lol.
@zarlamain (24090)
Wow, seems like some complex issues. I hope your matters get solved. That's a lot of money you spent at JCPenny.
Yes it was but Im told by the lady from social security to spend it on what I meeded ajd I have not bought anythimg new in clothes for alm,ost three years when they had wrongly cuit my ssi payments dowmI had no funds at all took almost a year and a hearing from a federal judge to comvinve socail security that they had not over paid me so this momeuy is money that is gbiven back to me to use.
deff dont want to lose any of that, how much time you have left to spend it?
Go on a shopping spree! I hope the order went thru.
@koopharper (6212)
Use it or lose it. My son gets a disability and is only allowed to keep so much in a savings account or they cut him off. Part of me gets it but another part of me wishes they would allow him to save more for the future through being thrifty.
Use it while you have it.