~I Am Finally Going~

Jacksonville, Florida
So I told all of you about the pain and the bulge in my lower back since I had Julian. Some of you lectured me about it-Lol. Well I am finally listening and taking your advice. I got my insurance plan set up and taken care of. Friday at 3pm is my doctor's appointment. Now you all need to send prayers and good wishes for me because I am terrified to go and scared of what it could be. Do you have a doctor's appointment coming up? Are you nervous about it?
I'm always nervous going to the doctor even if it's for something minor. Good luck with your appointment and sending prayers & good wishes that everything will be okay
@Marilynda1225 Yeah me too. The only time I ever go is when I am pregnant so this will be very different for me. Thank you for the prayers! =)
Good for you. I've always been going to the doctor's when I was young it was my ears, I had a ruptured eardrum twice, then it was my throat, and they removed my tonsils and everything was fine for a few years, and then it was something else. What I have learned, is to be brave, and listen very intently. Even if you are afraid of the news that the doctor delivers to you, don't hold back, if you have questions or concerns, speak them right there and then. I find that can be the hardest. And then you sleep better after you know everything.
@Juliaacv Thank you. I haven't been to a doctor (unless pregnant) since i was a child. So this is making me very nervous! I will be asking lot's of questions because I need to know what's going on.
@LoriAMoore (4665)
Yes, I have an MRI tomorrow for my foot. Good luck with your appointment and I'm glad the MyLotters "bullied" you into going.
@LoriAMoore I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Yes they did! Lol, no they just knew I needed to go. I am glad everyone cares so much.
@amnabas (10312)
• Karachi, Pakistan
My good wishes for you.
@amnabas Thank you so much.
So glad you got an appointment to have the bulge checked out. No, no doctor appts. coming up since I am an avoider of all doctors, unless something pops up that needs attention. I am always nervous if I go to a doctor, but not the dentist. I always schedule twice-yearly dental appts., but not doctors.
@Corbin5 Yeah I am the same way. The only time I usually go to the doctor is when I am pregnant so this is different for me.
@Daljinder (22196)
Oh Thank God for that you finally listened. Sending you lots of good wishes and positive thoughts. Will keep you in my prayers!
@Daljinder Yeah I know I am hard headed when it comes to doctors. Lol. Thank you for the prayers and good wishes. =)
@dodo19 (34032)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sure it'll go well. Although doctors appointments can be a little worrisome. I do get a little worried sometimes, when I have one, even when I have nothing to be worried about.
@dodo19 Yeah, I never go to the doctor unless i am pregnant. This will be my first time since i was a child-other than pregnancy that i am actually going to the doctor. I am worried. =(
@dodo19 (34032)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies I know. I've had three kids in 5 years. So its weird to go to my doctor's and not be pregnant.
@dodo19 Yeah it's weird for me too! Lol
@MGjhaud (20866)
my next appointment will be in December. i am glad that youre finally going..
@MGjhaud I wish you luck on your appointment when you go. Thanks, I am not looking forward to it at all. =(
@MGjhaud (20866)
same here. but i don' wanna think about it for now cause it'll only make me sad. im looking forward to knowing all is well for you.
@Micmac (9631)
I hope you will be feeling better soon. I wish you a good bill of health at the doctors. I do get nervous when I have a doctor's appointment. I have to run to the bathroom before I get there because I get so jittery. When I go to the dentist, I feel scared. Once the dentist had to give me a valium pill to calm me down.
@Micmac We are very much alike then because I am the same way! Lol
@Micmac (9631)
@LovingMyBabies haha. We are like two scaredy cats. We should not worry too much.
@miniam (9232)
• Bern, Switzerland
Im sure you`ll be fine,all the best and my prayers are with you.
@miniam Thanks, I'm sure I will be too but I have always worried when it comes to doctors.
@miniam (9232)
• Bern, Switzerland
@LovingMyBabies you will be in good hands, no need to worry
I have been going to doctors for so many years and had so many surgeries + other things, that nothing scares me anymore. Be brave, I know that you can do it!
@marlina I wish I knew how to be brave but going to the doctors scares the life out of me. Lol. I will try though with a lot of prayer.
I'm glad that you are going to the doctor at last. Good luck, and I hope it's nothing serious.
@jabouk Yeah I finally gave in. Lol. I hope its nothing serious too-thank you.
Sending prayers and good wishes your way. Hopefully it will be something simple.
@JudyEv Thank you for the prayers. =) I hope so too.
@nonersays (2759)
Glad to hear you'll be getting yourself taken care of. I had a dentist appointment today. Got a tooth ripped out. I'll not be going to the doctor again for quite some time. We try not to go unless we are very sick or in tons of pain.
@nonersays Yeah I am the same way, I usually don't go unless I am pregnant. I haven't been to a regular doctor since i was a kid. I'm sorry that you got a tooth removed-that hurts! =(
@HazySue (23885)
@LovingMyBabies tell me, what were the results? I am not a lover of doctor visits, I have had way too many of them in my life but I do believe when you need to go you should. I hope everything has gone well with it. Sending prayers and hugs, even at this late date.
I will send many prayers for you to get good newss that its something treatable and you will soon be well again and happy with your lovely family hugs
Glad you went to the doctor. I rarely go to the doctor, but if there is a reason I go without hesitation. Treat it before it gets worse is my motto. = less doctor appointments overall
@norcal (3213)
• Nevada City, California
I hope it went well. I am undergoing allergy testing, so I have several doctor visits scheduled. I have developed asthma in my late 50s, and allergies are much more than just a nuisance for me now.
@thelme55 (15258)
I am always get scared when going to the doctor but I keep on telling myself that it would go well. I hope you will be fine. Good luck
I get nervous too......doctor or dentist