No idea for discussion

North Las Vegas, Nevada
When you don't have an idea for discussion, have you ever felt that? It's so boring and annoying. The whole day passes like that without anything on my mind. How do you overcome that? What do you do when you don't have an idea to start a discussion? It often happens to me so it's so annoying lolol
If you run out of ideas tellus about you, we are all friends here so perhaps we can learn something from you, your hobbies likes and dislike. your family, perhaps you hard working hubby if you have one
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Wow thank you very much for your kind words (all of you). Yes, i should definitely speak about my daily activity
Superb idea Patsie! It is a place with bigger circle wherein we can learn a big deal.
@Flyerbek (116)
Happens to me all the time..lol D:
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
And how do you get over it?
@Flyerbek (116)
@supervalon i didn't _
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
@Flyerbek Then as i see you are a new member, try commenting to other people posts, your own discussions are not always important
@EddieHands (37814)
I always have ideas for new topics! There is really unlimited things to talk about. Magic of the wizard is just one thing in it self !
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Wow, so you are really obsessed with magic things Mr.Wise wizard. By the way, where's your usual "Blessing"? I miss it
@EddieHands (37814)
@supervalon yes I love magic! Oh yes I forgot.. Blessings !
I agree with wizard as anything you can dream of is worth trying. Good luck.
• Ahmedabad, India
When i have no idea for discussion then i discuss about my daily routine.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Will remember that. Discussing about daily things is always fun.
• Ahmedabad, India
@supervalon ya many thing are funny in daily rutin .
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
@dsasahde95 of course.
@nomus24g (24447)
How on earth will u get ideas, when you get CONFUSED with simple things like July'16 & 16th July
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Looooooool, you are the man. Damn this week i get burned by everyone.. Even online. I wonder too, tho.
@nomus24g (24447)
@supervalon keep an extinguisher to help yourself from burns
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
@nomus24g Sure.
@AutumnSnow (4583)
I know what you mean I get like that too. That's when I will read other's and do a lot of commenting and find something else to do for awhile.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah sometimes when i'm in the shower or somewhere else out of the computer, i really get some ideas for discussions, and when i'm on PC, i don't have the idea lol.
@supervalon Keep a sheet of paper in your pockets and a biro so that you can write down your ideas the moment they hit you.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
@MALUSE LOL, sheet of paper and a biro, awesome idea!
@rina110383 (24070)
I haven't thought of any idea for discussion for 4 months now. I just respond to other's discussion.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
And how are the earnings going, same or lower?
@rina110383 (24070)
@supervalon It increased.
@tech40 (9726)
for me i feel like I didnt warn anything on mylot today :( haha
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
I don't understand, how do you mean didn't warn anything today?
@tech40 (9726)
@supervalon Typooo sorry i'm using my phone that time haha! I didn't earn anything on mylot today :(
No my friend you cannot run out of ideas for discussion. In fact discuss about the topics related to social change. Look around the people, may be you find anyone helpless, in pain, poor people. Try to help them, are share with us how you felt. Think more about others, think more about a better human society, and you will have plenty of things to talk about and share.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Hehe i love your speech. Of course, i should talk more about daily things we do and what could we do to improve the human society. Be blessed!
Just wait until you do have something to say. There are plenty of other people's posts to read and respond to. I never force myself to write, never post more than 3 a week, often less. That way I don't spread myself too thin.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Yes you are right, better respond and even help other people, than forcing myself out in unnecessary conversations.
@owlwings (39611)
• Cambridge, England
I just go and read and respond to other discussions. There's no obligation to start discussions here and if you try and force yourself, they will often end up getting deleted.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
A conversation of mine has been never deleted, so i don't know for others. But as Mrs Jabo said, better respond and help other people than forcing myself out with nonsense discussions.
I don't have those moments of no discussion. Everything is a discussion to me. it's up to others to find it worthy to comment. No one knows what that interest will be. So make that post and give others something to comment to. You can do it I am sure of it.
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah you are right there's always to talk about something in this wonderful life. Thank you!
@supervalon Your very welcome. Enjoy your day.
well i'mnew here so i would share my ideas ;)
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
Aw, that's so nice.
@javana (103)
Everyday you do some activity. Tell and write what is your experience, what you want to do for the next, your opinion and the other to this discuss. Or you can read newspaper, magazine, etc that tell us what you get from there
@Sashko (25)
yes..yes it is boring
I always have ideas for discussions!
@annierose (18023)
Hi @supervalon! I challenge myself to post one discussion a day in Mylot for 31 days. I would love to stick with that challenge. I understand what have you been feeling. In fact, I feel that way too. But since I wanted to keep with the challenge, every night before I go to bed, I will spend one to two hours reading. It definitely gives me an idea what to write about.
@zarlamain (24889)
I interact more than I create my own posts. Talk about your hobbies when you run out of ideas.