"F"! You NASA !

moon over wall art
@Plethos (5480)
Earlier today I found out that NASA has updated, made current the zodiac signs due to the earths tilting axis and other sciency astrological stuff. Because of this I am no longer an Aries, I am now a Pisces ! A Pisces ! WTF is a Pisces I said to myself, so I internetted for the 411. The main thing that stuck out at me is that Pisces is a water sign. I hate water sports! I don't like going to the ocean, I never wanted to go swimming and I don't consider fish as pets. Apparently Pisces are very friendly and enjoy the company of different people, I am a bit anti-social, but do not mind being around different characters. Pisces are also supposed to be very musical, this is spot on with me. I love making noise with either a guitar or bass and listen to music quite a bit. I'm around some sort of musical environment constantly. Another trait that does fit me is that Pisces have a intuitive understanding of the life cycle and this enables Pisces to have better emotional relationships with other "beings", well no wonder I don't give a sh!t when people talk ill of me. As much as this has been a huge revelation to me, I will always identify with being an Aries. Whose traits of being a leader and organized have shown to be true. Well at least Pisces symbol is two fish in a "69" position. -Picture taken by me, Plethos-
I´m a Gemimi and will be one til I die.
@Plethos (5480)
i think its going to be a long while before people accept the 13th sign.
@Plethos Maybe another generation.
@RitzzView (2558)
Lol! Gemini people are quiet proud of their sign..:p
@irishidid (8300)
NASA can take a flying leap. I'm Aquarius and I'm not changing!
@Plethos (5480)
Thats the spirit !
NASA is stupid. Star signs are stupid. The whole world is stupid. Gosh, I'm having a miserable start to the day!
• Olney, Illinois
*licks Elizabeth's nose* Does that make your day any better?
@clrumfelt (5425)
No worries. NASA can update their records but they can't change which stars you were born under.
@Plethos (5480)
so far i dont know anyone who falls under the new sign.
@RitzzView (2558)
Seems like you're interested in astrology. Astrology is a wide subjects, no need to go for that NASA news, not even is the need to go for the one zodiac signs characteristics. The general zodiac predictions are pretty much worthless also(maybe there are rare..very rare people for whom these predictions would work exactly). But astrology is much more than just one sign. And its not at all based on what the signs are at the sky right now!
• Olney, Illinois
Doesn't really matter, because everyone is wrong. None of those stars are actually where we are 'seeing' them at, because what we see is where they were at years ago. All that time involved for the light from them to reach us means we are looking at their past, and if we point at a star, we are pointing at where it USED to be. Don't blame NASA, blame The Big Guy, it's all His fault.
@ms1864 (6947)
• Bangalore, India
Actually it hasn't .
There's a difference between astronomy and astrology.
@EddieHands (34354)
Bloody hell Nasa is only good for ruining things lol