Jan 5 Thursday Goodmorning My Lotters From Garden Grove ..

Garden Grove, California
A lttile after six a .m up .and dressed.I slept well last night after I finally got to sleep.So I have a few minutes to chat here and wish I was doing better earnings wise still not at three like I 'should be.Now its time to mosey down to the elevator an d see if the dining room is open. Breakfast over very good, cream of wheat . french toast and bacon, scrambled eggs. cranberry juice milk and of course coffee Time to get warm. raining and cold in here, back to bed. One original post and graphic b y P Hatley copyrighted 2017 b==
Is your heater working?
someone took it away and I have not been able to persuade them to give me a new one,
Oh yay, finally some good sleep for you!! And now it's raining good - it finally feels like a real winter for us!! Yes, do stay warm - it's chilly out there!!
I had a short but effective nap and now a little time before lunch hope we have some hot soup as its chilly in our room
@Hatley It is quite chilly today - the showers just keep coming. Now I need a nap!
It's cold here too and getting ready to rain.
back from lunch still chilly and it keeps intermittent showering./
We are buried in rain today in SoCal.
yes I have had to change plans to go anywhere until the rains stop as i have no rain clothes at all,. Iam just getting over a l,ong seige of a ghead cold and allergy so I do not want to get ill again.
Very cold here. Hoping that you have a warmer day ahead.
cold and raining back to bed.
that sounded like an amazing breakfast
Sounds like a great breakfast. We had two days of snow and the temps in the minuses make me want to sleep all day. Finally got online late afternoon. Wishing you a great day and sending you virtual hugs.
I didn't finally fall asleep until about 6a. Then my granson woke me with his rantings at about 11a. Such is life around here.