She hates me.

By Bhem
@JustBhem (26422)
Davao, Philippines
Does anyone hate you? My Brother who is next to me will have his wedding this coming Saturday. They call this wedding as 'Mansebado' - where two or more couples are having the same wedding as they. They invited a few people and have their little house, fix for the said event, which I am glad. They bought my mom a dress for the wedding, and for their kids. But the sad part is, they never invited me and my Father. Clueless of the reason. I ask mom about that. Mom is speechless. She can't say anything. So I told her, well, I will not go if that's what she want. Since she (the bride to be) was the one who prepared all the things needed for the wedding. While my Brother is just sitting there in the corner and drunk the whole day. Photo is from google.com
@sunrisefan (16716)
Has your brother and the bride-to-be been living for a quite a long time now? I'm asking because, as far as I know, "Mansebado" wedding is for people in this type of situation. Sorry to hear that you're uninvited. Perhaps you're a "contrabida" to them hehehe!
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Haha. Contrabida sounds okay. But the heck. Lol. Yes, they've been living for almost 10 years now and they have 5 kids. That is why.
@sunrisefan (16716)
@JustBhem So that's the meaning of the "mansebado" wedding; not that it's because it's a mass wedding :)
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@sunrisefan I see, because that's what I always see whenever there is a wedding like that. Thanks for the meaning.
Doesn't sound to me like a good start to married life.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Hmm. Why?
That's very strange they did not invite you or is it automatic that you are invited. I'd think so considering you're family.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Well, she should invite me at least. We had a fight last month because of her irresposible.
@JustBhem oh that may be why but regardless you should be invited. Did you express your concern to your brother?
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@infatuatedbby I do, but I really don't like the wife.
I am so sorry that this is happening to you. It is not right. That is your brother and he should be able to invite you to his wedding.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Well maybe because the wife does not want to. I don't know. Or maybe she hates me. Lol
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@JustBhem Either way it isn't right and should not be happening!
@ridingbet (40078)
could this mean you are not invited because the bride was the one who paid for everything? i wonder why you and your father were not invited. there might be a deeper reason behind that action
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
I just know now that my Father will cook their food for this saturday wedding. I told them why they didn't invite him to their wedding ceremony since he will have a big part to thier life.
@ridingbet (40078)
@JustBhem so, even if they won't invite your father to the wedding, still your father will cook for them? where is acknowledgement to them?
@thelme55 (13083)
@ridingbet the wife to be want to save the money for having a cook. Does your father agree to the cooking?
This is very unusual. Your brother has a whole life to lead and surely his family will play a role too.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, and yet they haven't done it good. They always fight and the wedding.
@JustBhem That is no way to start a new life.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@allknowing I posted a discussion about them. They sometimes leave their kids while they are sleeping and they went outside and go for a date. It is not good for kids leaving them when they are sleeping. Then, they always leave their kids with us while they are having fun. Irresponsible parenting. That is why I don't like the wife. Because the wife always want to have fun adter work.!
@Plethos (8139)
just ask her for a simple yes or no answer. dont even ask for a reason. if its a no, then just walk away and when you can let your brother know you wont be attending and wish him well and get him a gift he can use, not her.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Hmm. Thanks for this. I will just buy gift for him instead. Thanks for the advice.!
@Plethos (8139)
@JustBhem - you dont need to be friends with the sister in law, just be civil around here. after a while people will notice your nice to her and that shes a . .. . "pain" to you.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@Plethos Hmm. That should do it, but I will try. Thanks.
Maybe you have some idea as this can't be a shock. With all the planning if you were not involved I would think so.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
I'm thinking she's mad at me. We had a fight last month because they leave their kids while their sleeping and go for a date.
@thelme55 (13083)
@JustBhem there you are. She is angry with you because you are right.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 Because I used to mind their business. I hate it when they leave their kids at home while sleeping.
@thelme55 (13083)
I have not heard about Mansebado wedding but thanks to the comment below, I know now. That is not nice not to be invited to your brothers wedding. Well, your sister in law has somehow a grudge on you. So, she will not be invited to your wedding too.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Haha. As I will do the same for her.
@thelme55 (13083)
@JustBhem right. A tooth for a tooth?
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 And eye for an eye. Thanks. You make me feel better. At least here, I have mylot friends.!
@sol_cee (13959)
• Japan
How come your father was also not invited?
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
I am clueless Sol. It's okay for me not to be invited as I am not interested. But my Father? There must be something wrong. Who will be the one to sign their paper anyway? Am I right?
@AkoPinay (11115)
@JustBhem If they are above 21 yrold I believe parent's signature is no longer required.
That's very sad. I'm sorry this has happened.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks. I think I will keep up
@ilocosboy (34393)
That's a hard and complicated one.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes. And I think I can keep up
I am so sorry you were left out of the wedding BUT it seems whatever your brother has against you is his problem and as long as you love him from a distance, the Universe will take of everything else
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks.
@JustBhem your welcome and here is a to let you know I luv ya !
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@enlightenedpsych2 Thank you for the hug.
@katsmeow1213 (29023)
Maybe you should talk to her first and find out. It's possible it was an oversight or your invitation is lost in the mail.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
We live in the same roof only a wall separates us.
@thelme55 (13083)
@JustBhem oh my. I don't like your sister in law already. That kind of woman is familiar to me.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 She was nice before, and when she got a job. She change a lot. She always wants to go outside at night to have fun with my Brother. And leave their kids sleeping in their home.
Not that I know.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
Then you are good guy. I guess.
@JustBhem Yeah, I guess.
@JustBhem (26422)
• Davao, Philippines
if trye policefi dot thosetwo go offandleave eir children aloe there could beso mer really bad nconsequences sham on them thats so wrong