***Administrative Advisement*** Removed discussion queries

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that if you have a discussion removed and you would like to know why, please send me a private message rather than post a discussion about it. Yes, no doubt you will receive answers from other members, but they may or may not be the correct answer. The best chance for a correct answer is to contact me. Thank you, carry on!
Thank you so much, I am going to suggest your discussion to as many as I can, so everybody knows.
@pgntwo (21528)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I knew already Thank you!
• Shimla, India
@LadyDuck Thank you for this suggestion!
@ridingbet (36547)
thanks for the suggestion. i already read the discussion this morning. i am glad that not any of my discussions were deleted by the admin.
Now let's HOPE that this will stop the repetitive "Why was my discussion removed?" discussions...
Ah yes! Love the new profile picture!
@tom_view (2580)
• Kolkata, India
well said.
@tom_view (2580)
• Kolkata, India
it may not stop.
@dragon54u (31298)
Years ago I made a suggestion that every prospective member be quizzed on the FAQ. If they answer correctly they become members. If not, they have to try again. Then you would have informed members and would not have to remove so many discussions or make posts like this. Y'all did not take the suggestion then and I suspect you probably won't now. I just wanted to put it out here again.
@MissNikki (2459)
Love that idea!
@Gillygirl (15292)
• Sutton, England
I hope people get the message.
Let us suggest the discussion to as many as we can.
@pgntwo (21528)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@LadyDuck Thanks for the suggestion, good idea.
@DaddyEvil (22002)
@LadyDuck I did suggest this discussion to people several hours ago.
@Plethos (4847)
as much as you tried to help me in the past, an answer was never found as to why one of mine was removed. so to those who may go through the same as me, remember, the effort is truly being made, just move on.
@Plethos (4847)
@GoAskAlice - i completely understand. My problem is not with admin, its mostly with the people on here who may not have such a thick skin or are just "moralist". Standards are not the same in every country and that is thr problem most dont see on the "world wide" internet.
@dpk262006 (53920)
Thanks for enlightening us. Those who keep worrying about their deleted discussion(s) must read this message of yours and they should not unnecessarily start discussions about disappearance of their previous discussion. They should better message you to know the real reasons.
@CoralLevang (39862)
Thank you. Do you give an opportunity for someone to change it before you remove it?
@DaddyEvil (22002)
@Bluedoll I can back up your answer, Blue! The answer is NO! I haven't ever had a discussion deleted, but a friend on myLot did. All he would have needed to do is change out the photo he used. But instead of leaving the post out and telling him to change the photo, he was told his discussion was being deleted. And it was! That is a very curious happening!
I will on occasion suggest an edit that would nullify a violation if a simple change can do so.
@CoralLevang (39862)
@GoAskAlice thank you. Because if it's gets deleted and I can't read it and understand what the violation is, then it does me no good because I can't see it . .some of us are visual! I really appreciate your comment here..... thank you.
@pgntwo (21528)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Now I wonder why people do that...? It's a mystery.
@DaddyEvil (22002)
I try not to wonder why people do anything they do, pgn. Mostly, it is not worth wasting my time on what they are doing. *shrug!*
@DaddyEvil Thank you for suggesting this discussion.
@DaddyEvil (22002)
@LadyDuck You are very welcome, Anna!
@carebear29 (25735)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
sounds good.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is good to know. Hopefully more and more members will direct others members to you. Is there actually an easier way to find you though? Perhaps that is something to add in the guidelines or add an extra "support" section so people can find admins faster.
@DaddyEvil (22002)
Felicia? Are you "following" the support people like Alex and Bugs? If you are, you will find their new posts when you go into Explore, I think. Or someone might "suggest" their threads to you.
As DE suggested, just follow me and @Mylotbugs.
• Peoria, Arizona
@GoAskAlice Sorry, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make. The point that I was making was for newer people or other's that are not familar with the accounts here or have followed as much. I was simply suggesting to put any Admin's names in guidelines, the FAQ or something to make it a quicker access to people who have a question. A support section under the "help" tab would help out a lot of other viewers. This isn't for me, this is for others that might not know you.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Thanks for letting us know this knowledge.I have discussions removed all the time.
If you are following the rules that shouldn't happen? Have you figured out why they are being removed?
@DaddyEvil (22002)
@shaggin If she was curious, all she has to do is ask Alex.
@DaddyEvil right well I assume if they are deleted often that she would have a pretty good idea why lol
@DaddyEvil (22002)
Thank you, Alex.
@silvermist (15816)
@DaddyEvil Thank you,DE.
@DaddyEvil (22002)
@silvermist You are very welcome, Silvermist. I am happy I could help!
@Jlyn10 (10437)
Thank you for sharing this, duly noted.
@dhoyalahoy (1422)
This should be pinned. All questions or queries must be addressed properly.
I would love to be able to pin certain discussions.
@GoAskAlice Yes. Once you pin a discussion, that would serve a reminder for us.
@GoAskAlice Can you staple them instead?
Could that be a violation?
Well, sort of.
• Austin, Texas
OK! And if I don't need to know why because I simply respect that it's your site and you could have deleted me instead of my discussion and so I don't ask you why, that's cool too. Right?? We lub U!
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
Thanks much
I did know this but thanks for clearing it up for those that didn't know. =)
@dodo19 (27759)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thank you. Definitely good to know that we can contact if this happens.
But...but...carrying on is what has resulted in my discussions being deleted at times! Would you make up your mind?
@Meramar (1851)
It's logic to send a private message if we have administrative questions, doubts or problems.