My new car .The final of my life

Good afternoon.A bit late here. I never show you the picture of my new car. This is 2017 Subaru Impreza.I only driven this car a few times. After being ill for a week.I love the car and had this model before. This morning while watching the news.I saw my car being recall. Whoa!what is this.The recall is that the car can stalled while driving. That is not good.But I did not have any problem as of yet. This is the first time in all of my years that I had a recall. I was told no big deal right.Easy for them to say.Maybe it is who knows. The car is metallic gray.My days of bright colors are gone.Been there and done this.Now I am more conservative. This is my final car .the rest of my life.I always say this.But you never know. Do you liked it/
Very nice looking...recalls are something you need to take care of. Our current SUV had two or three that were all taken care of - minor things. We are going to get a new one when the 18's come out, we could get a better deal on 17 leftovers but we'll hold off. Good luck with it.
@dragon54u (31298)
It's a beautiful car and I really like that color. You need to respond to the recall. What if you are making a left turn and the car stalls? An oncoming car will hit you. Likewise if it stalls when you are on the freeway and you'll be in real trouble if it locks the steering when it quits. With a defect like that they should send a tow truck for it! I bought a new Toyota Corolla in 2005, the only new car I've ever had in my life. I'm 63 now, the car is 12, and I don't think I will be buying another. It's never given me any trouble and I am quite sure it will outlive me!
My P.T. had a couple recalls, the dealer fixes them for free but you do have to do without the car till its fixed.
Wow, nice car, Alfredo! I love Suburu's. I used to have one. Ran forever.
Nice car. I like it.
@spiderdust (2710)
• San Jose, California
I would have sworn that the car was blue. Is it a dark grey, like gunmetal?
Amadeo that is a b eautiful car hope it never stalls on you what if anything are you supposed to do i f your car model is recalled.maybe yours does not have tjhis stallkng problems lol,. hope I am right
It's a very pretty car (is that ok to say?). Wishing you lots of good luck and happy driving. My car has a recall too and they aren't even expecting the parts in anytime soon.
they told me that this was fixed before the recall.I stopped in.
@CRK109 (14365)
That car is a beauty! But I'm concerned bout that recall! Aren't you supposed to bring it to someone when there is a recall? Please be careful!
Enjoy your lovely new car lots ... but not until the stalling issue has been fixed!
Its a nice car, but I can see you outliving this car and replacing it with a bright shiny red car Fredo! Don't worry about a recall, lots of cars have them, just get it in as soon as you can for the replace part to be put in. AND......I am glad that you are feeling better this week!
• Pamplona, Spain
Its a real beauty. I like that one a lot. Like the others say I hope it does not stall on you. Have fun driving it.
Beautiful. I´m still wondering whether I should buy myself a car. I sold mine last year when my hands were very shaky but I miss not having one.
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
You really never know. But I hope your car doesn't stall on the road.You would be calling a wrecker to pull your car in.
@RubyHawk.They told me my car was checked out before selling.Good
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@amadeo yes then it must be good.enjoy driving.
• Bellevue, Washington
very good men.
@cletus20 thank you and nice to meet you.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
Beautiful car, I hear Subaru's are one of the best cars on the road these days.
@fishtiger58 so they say.I liked it a lot
Yes I do like it what a shame that it has a recall.
@Tampa_girl7 they told me my car is all set.That they fixed it before.That is good to here
@WriterAI (3748)
• Bulgaria
Congrats! Be its driver for very long time! Be healthy! Yes, I like it very much - its design and blue color are brilliant.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
I like this car. It is very nice
@LeaPea2417 (14593)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is very nice looking. I like the color.