Apr 20 Warm Dinner Over Im Irked

Garden Grove, California
For weeks the Vietnamese woman who refuses to learn' English has driven me nuts by refusing my no I do not want that,.'She keot up shoving it at me and I'' lost it I raised my voice "No I do not want that,no damn it"'She blinked and stopped asking me.Oh dear I felt great, shame on me but it felt so good. Dinner was okay , ?Vietnamese beef seems to be not unlike ordinary beef' excect its too salty and too peppery too. That was man course bu I had t he Chinese salad, and veggies and the white cake for dessert Now onward upward time to myulot a lot One original post and graphic by P Hatley cop yrighted 2017
How old is the vietnamese woman who refuses to learn English, Patsie?
Her hair is still dark black no I would judge shes about forty some thing
@Hatley Maybe at that age it is difficult for her to learn a language so different from her own.
@marguicha lol she has played us for idiots as she ordered two hot dogs for' her dinner in perfect Englisyh lol
It sounds like there is also a cultural barrier. I know she doesn't speak English, but I imagine she is just trying to be kind... Of course, it doesn't seem that way to you,and I completely understand. I would hate to be pestered and pestered, even after saying no.
yes trying to b e kind but only to a a point she sort of pushes us around to her choosing tjhe other Vietnamese Lady speaks fluent English amd Dupmg ts ipset hat I let that lady poir so,e water into my glass She has assumed from the start sh only has the right to refill my glass with water. i let the other lady or water for me as she was there first and Dound took umbrage at thatShe slammed down the glasses and thjen the other olady banged them down too. What a bunch of needless drama
@Hatley That does sound like a lot of silly drama from them.
@Hatley I wish there was a way you could get her to understand that...
• Los Arcos, Spain
Could be that she knows more English than she lets on and just wants to carry on with her kind of game. Dinner sounds very nice though.
yes I have figured that out as she ordered her tow hot dogs for dinner in Englisy dinner was' great.
• Los Arcos, Spain
@Hatley It could be for any reason that she is like that though. Probably nothing to do with where she is now with you all. It might be something that is from way back that is affecting her in a way.
@lovinangelsinstead21 shehas some mannedrissma of autistics and has a way of co uting spoonfuls before she takes a bute I believe sheis autistic
@BarBaraPrz (15175)
• Hamilton, Ontario
I suspect she knows English, just doesn't want to use it. My grandma didn't converse very well in English but she knew exactly what was what on the TV shows she watched in English. She didn't need anyone to translate for her.
I got that feeling too but she is younger than most here as her hair is still blsck would say she is 'only in her fifties young enough to learn darn it.
@BarBaraPrz (15175)
• Hamilton, Ontario
@Hatley Miss Clairol comes in black, doesn't it?
@BarBaraPrz lol of course lol yes indeed got it lol.
@RubyHawk (11123)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Maybe this lady will take a hint and stop bothering you I hope so
I sure hope so for both oyur sakes,
@RubyHawk (11123)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Hatley Bothersome people make you want to scream or pull your hair out.
Good for you! Sounds like a nice dinner.
It was perfec for a jhot afternoon
@Hatley That's great!
@KrauseHome (30809)
It is unfortunate that from time to time the only way you can get a point across is from yelling, but hope it has done it's job. Not sure I have ever had Vietnamese Beef before.
sad that I had to do that but she just did not take mop for an aswer
• Marion, Kansas
Eventually enough is enough. I need to look up some Vietnamese recipes as we are to honor a foreign exchange student at our church.
thats whats so great about internet you really can find a lot of foreign recpes for foods I used to experiment a bit when I was cooking for my self.
That lady sounds frustrating. Have a good night!
yes now to mylpt and forget her and have some fun again
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
How is she working there if she doesn't speak English?
I am glad you enjoyed your Salad, veggies and dessert.
Yes it allwas great for a hot afternoon