Peter and the Starcatcher.

Tonight I'm taking my younger boys to see this play. I'd heard about it a couple months ago, back when they were casting for the play, and was immediately interested in seeing it. My 10 year old son had read the books a couple years ago and had liked them so much, he read the entire series. Although, that was awhile ago and he doesn't remember the book too well, so we borrowed it from the library so that he may refresh his memory. I also decided to read it last weekend, it's a fun book. It's basically about how Peter Pan becomes Peter Pan. He starts off as a normal orphan boy, gets tangled up with some pirates, mermaids, and people called Starcatchers who are hunting this "Starstuff" that falls from the skies and gives people magical powers, such as the power to fly. The Starcatchers are trying to keep the Starstuff away from the pirates who'd use the powers for evil, and Peter helps them along the way. Quite fun.. I can't wait to see the show tonight! As an added bonus, the actor cast to play Peter in the play is none other than our middle school band director, who my kids all know very well.. Remind me I'll have to tell you all the funny story about the first time my 14 year old met this band director..
I hope y'all enjoy the play! It sounds like it will be cute. =)
It should be a lot of fun. The book was a fun read.
Have a wonderful time at the play! It sounds like it will be delightful for all ages, especially so since you know the star!
It was a lot of fun, and many people we knew were there, some other teachers from the school. The show was really funny and the boys liked it a lot.
@katsmeow1213 I'm glad you went and enjoyed it.
How fun - always cool to see a play - especially if you know people in it! How did it go?
It was a very fun show. I'm glad we went
Oh, this will be a wonderful event for you and your sons! Yes, tell us about the meeting of this band director.
I will, I've made a note to discuss it, probably tomorrow..
Enjoy yourself at the play, I'm sure with the fact that you know Peter you'll enjoy it all that much more!
I'm sure, and I really enjoyed the book too.
I hope you shared to us the pictures, I am certain they're going to do better and do their part. Good luck to their play.
Sounds like a great play and a great night