I want myLot to change. I want to be rewarded for what I do here.

Depending on others for myLot to reward me does not quite go well with my thinking. How about a change where we get paid for what we do as it used to be in the old myLot? What are your thoughts on this - not that our thoughts have any weight really
@owlwings (39611)
• Cambridge, England
First of all, if you post nothing here, you certainly won't earn anything but you certainly stand a chance of earning something if you do post, so you are paid for doing something, even though exactly what you are paid can be anything between nothing and a dollar or more. Second, I'm sure that you'd be one of the first to raise your voice if you saw that someone who posted worthless nonsense was being paid exactly the same as you were for posting your valuable contributions. The previous system was supposed to reward you according to a magical and esoteric element called "quality" but I never saw any evidence that it actiually did this successfully, if at all. The current system most certainly does encourage engagement and participation or, if you like, "interaction" (a term I, personally, rather dislike), so that 'good quality' discussion topics tend to attract more participation and therefore earn you more.
Someone had a cold and that discussion got 75 or more responses. Nothing to do with good quality. Whatever issues you have brought up here there will be rules in place I assume. You must have also seen this is not a serious topic.
You're lucky now mylot is even paying.
Really? And you think myLot will change just because I asked?
@topffer (35561)
• France
My lazy nature tells me that it is better to not change something working for me : I like to wake up with 10 cents more in my balance than the day before, earned without an effort.
In other words, you still think you deserve more?
I do not want to be at the mercy of others
@allknowing Same excuse you used about B...but then I have seen you praise how you earned there
@JolietJake There we got rewarded for what we did. Right? Yes. I praised it because I earned tons there.
@dpk262006 (56473)
Yes, I agree with you that we should be rewarded for our efforts, as it used to be in the past.
I do get rewarded for my efforts. The more effort I put into my posts, the more interaction I receive.
@JolietJake It is all because of Scar. Give credit where it is due
@dpk262006 (56473)
@JolietJake May be you are right and you know the art of interacting in a better way.
@Asylum (48266)
• Manchester, England
You may recall that the old system did get abused at times. Some members began inserting large passages from external sources in order to boost the volume of their comments etcetera.
First and foremost this is not a serious post. Having said that , if at all myLot does considers this, surely they will have rules in place.
@Asylum (48266)
• Manchester, England
@allknowing I suspect that it may have been a contributory factor in the current system.
In my opinion, I also like the old version of mylot.
@vsai2008 (9356)
for newbies, could you tell what was with old mylot, how was it different?
@vsai2008 (9356)
@JolietJake isnt it almost same?
@vsai2008 No, we get paid for the interaction we get from other users now, not for what we ourselves do.
@vsai2008 (9356)
@JolietJake oh.. okay..thanks for clarifying :)
@Sreekala (23605)
I too thought in an odd way while explaining to new members, we get paid for other's work here. But be glad we are getting paid
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I agree with you on this one.
I am just happy to be here - and of course earn whatever is offered.
Were you there when myLot was different?
@allknowing I was at Bubblews - then Mylot from last November.
@Kandae11 The old myLot was different.
@pgntwo (21987)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I thought I saw a smiley in there...
You saw it and so this is not a serious discussion
• Richfield, Utah
I think its fine the way it is, just be glad this is still paying. There ain't much out there without getting scammed or wasting your time for so little pay.
I like your idea. I think this is why I could earn more in the past. Now sometimes I will try to finish the offers here but its earning is pretty low and sometimes the offers are just a few for me only. And it is bad that you can't finish it at last due to its own errors.
This is all to do with pandering to the lowest common denominator, like somuch in the modern world,it is all front and no substance.
@atoz1to10 (6821)
Yes, we should get paid for posting a discussion as well as interacting with others, but of course we earn less in posting than interacting.
@jujunme (2425)
i absolutely agree with you i think it takes a lot of effort coming up with a good and interesting discussion and even if only a few people respond ,the fact that we made the effort should be enough to at least earn a few cents more
But that will be a distant dream
@jujunme (2425)
@allknowing For sure! but there's nothing wrong with dreaming
@EddieHands (37814)
I agree! we should get coins for both. posting and getting replies!