American USD

USD
@Cat1993 (503)
South Africa
Many people all over the world try to get paid in USD by working online. The USD exchange rate varies from country to country but it's quite high in a lot of places. People will go bananas just for making 10usd a month. I know America might be expensive for some but think about those people who beggs for even 1usd in a poor country.
People do struggle in the USA these days. Things are not going well in the US when it comes to the economy, but nice that those in other countries benefit from USD.
@Cat1993 (503)
• South Africa
I know I'm not allowed talking politics but with Trump, isn't your economy much better than it was before?
@Cat1993 Yes, Trump has made things better, and the stock market has soared. He is focusing on "Buy American, Hire American" all this week which will make the stock market soar again. However, companies are still leaving this country. Hopefully, he will remedy that too. I was surprised that when our son was laid off last month, he found a new job in finance so fast. Layoffs still are a problem, though.
@Cat1993 (503)
• South Africa
@Corbin5 I always thought Trump would be good when it comes to that. I'm happy for you guys about the jobs and stuff.
The Americian USD money is worth a lot in some other countries.
@Cat1993 (503)
• South Africa
Exactly. Here 150 000 usd can buy a big house I'm talking like celebrity big house. I think even me would do anything (don't mean literally anything) for usd
@Cat1993 Geez, I live in the US and I'd love to have $150,000! The value of a dollar here is devalued by the prices demanded by the market. It's true I'd be extremely rich if I lived in a country where $1 was worth a lot, but chances are I'd not have electricity, internet, phone, or maybe even clean water available. Our USDs drain away quickly as we use them to provide these things for ourselves. The sad truth is that not everyone in the US can afford any of the things I mentioned. I have no idea how many homeless people there are in the US, but a US government study estimates over half a million.
@Cat1993 (503)
• South Africa
@blitzfrick over half a million??????????? I think we have more than that but still for a first world that is pretty a lot!!!! Do you know many people believe going to the US would be a financial dream come true? My husband would like to go to Canada or the USA but I don't believe it will come true its just out of our reach.
@Asylum (48223)
• Manchester, England
Naturally the value of a US dollar would depend on the economy of the country concerned.
@Cat1993 (503)
• South Africa
I'm in a third world country of course the USD is like gold to us hahaha
@Asylum (48223)
• Manchester, England
@Cat1993 It buys very little here in England.
@Cat1993 (503)
• South Africa
@Asylum usd???
@topffer (36362)
• Djibouti, Djibouti
I guess that a dollar has not the same value depending where you live. I would prefer to be paid in Euros here, it would avoid me to have to find sites where I can pay in USD to avoid exchange rates.
@Cat1993 (503)
• South Africa
True true... but its hard for peoplee outside of the US to get any site too pay us in USD and or Euros
@topffer (36362)
• Djibouti, Djibouti
@Cat1993 That's true. All the French sites that I joined were limited to France or a few EU countries, I cannot tell why.
Yes the dollar exchange rate make a big difference.
@mythociate (15963)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Money only represents valuable stuff.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK and help us improve our Free Educational Resources https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YT2017_descr For more like this subscribe to the O...