Another one bites the water

Mykey bites the water
El Paso, Texas
Yeah, I found this shot of Mykey biting at the water. He's the one who taught Ally how to do that. Well, I'm gonna be a bit broke for a while, hopefully not too long though. I was out watering some of my plants but when I wanted to turn off the spigot it just kept on going ..... thankfully I live in a mobile home and it has a whole house water shut off. I called Roto Rooter, they've got the most reasonable prices in this area. The last time I had a problem I called a small business plumber who charged me over $1000 for the job he did and it wasn't that great a job either. I've got my fingers crossed that fixing an outdoor spigot won't be as expensive as that small time freak was. Sooooo, how's your day goin?
@mandala100 (52471)
@rebelann That's a great shot captured on camera my friend!
Thank you. I love the photo ops when pups are playing in water.
@mandala100 (52471)
@rebelann Yes they are really a good subject of photogrphy my friend.
@mandala100 (52471)
@rebelann You are right my friend.
Oh shoot. I too hope the fix will be no where near $1000. Well, I replaced the pocket hose that had a fountain, due to a hole, going for 4 hours because I forgot to shut the water off. That water bill will be a big one. Love that photo!!!
That's happened to me before. Now I make it a point to let Ally out more often and when I do I can hear the water when it is on. Thanks, he was such a handsome boy and so very over protective, I miss him.
@rebelann He is in your heart. I still miss our wonderful Bo. He was like Mykey.
Yes he is @Corbin5 I have his ashes and need to spread them over Sophies grave, she's buried out back
@nanette64 (18081)
• Fairfield, Texas
Fortunately I've been able to fix my own leaks @rebelann . Had one down my 750 foot driveway (section of pipe) and the spigot on the one by the donkeys (sawed off the old, attached a new spigot with glue); good to go.
Yes, you are fortunate.
@nanette64 (18081)
• Fairfield, Texas
@rebelann That's one thing I can thank my Dad for (since he treated me like a boy) was how to be a Jack of All Trades.
Kudos to your dad @nanette64 mine thought that kind of stuff was not womens work so never even bothered
@KristenH (25151)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Not too bad. A bit productive, though behind on errands. Great photo. Hope they can fix it for you.
Thanks, he was such fun to photograph him. Yep, it'll get fixed before evening. Hopefully before 5pm.
@KristenH (25151)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@rebelann My pleasure. Fingers crossed that it got fixed.
Thanks @KristenH it got fixed and now I have a new spigot. He suggested I look into getting a water filter because the water here is extremely hard so now I will be saving up to do that maybe next year some time.
Hope this gets fixed soon.
It is fixed now. The plumber did a good job and now I can water my front yard and when I need to I can turn the spigot off
@rebelann good to know!
@dollaboy (6153)
I'm sorry to know about that. These days plumbers charge a hefty fees for there services
They do charge a lot but at least the plumber did a good job.
@dollaboy (6153)
@rebelann that's nice to know
Is he thirsty? or the weather is just hot? Anyway, Good picture.
Thank you, he just wanted to play, he loved to get wet when it was really hot outside
@rebelann ohh that's why.
@acelawrites (12506)
Mykey is so thirsty! Or she wanted to cool down.
It was a very hot day and boy did he love to play in the water.
I hope it isn't a lot of money. My day is about average I guess. Amazon has no intention of crediting the money back to PayPal they took without my authorization though...GRRR. Oh well, it wasn't much.
Yeah, I rarely buy from Amazon for that reason and I try to avoid using paypal.
Oh dear sorry to hear it Rebelann. I hope its not expensive. Always something. I love the photo of Mykey also. I am watching Red Fern the movie with the dogs in it.
Yeah, it's always something but at least now I can scratch this off of the to do list and once it's paid off I can do the next thing ..... well, maybe in a couple years, nothin I wanna do needs to be rushed just this was a rush job.
• Pamplona, Spain
Great photo. Fingers crossed you can get it all fixed at a smaller fee.
Thank you. They fixed it before 5 pm, I was most happy about that.
• Pamplona, Spain
@rebelann Wow, that was quick good that you have it all fixed now.
Yes, it really was quick @lovinangelsinstead21 I was lucky I called them and not someone else.
@Shellyann36 (11269)
Yikes the small timer really let you have it! Glad you got a decent deal with Roto Rooter.
@Shellyann36 (11269)
Oh btw; Mikey was so cute! Such a good pup.
That small timer probably won't get much business if he keeps pulling those stunts @Shellyann36 as for RotoRooter I'm happy with their service, the guy did a good job but still $300 doesn't sound that cheap to me although I can see why he charged that much.
@Shellyann36 (11269)
@rebelann No he won't stay afloat if he does that often. I am glad Roto_ Rooter took care of it for you.