Do you like to visit museums?

Unfortunately, millions of people associate "museums" with elder people... Not that this is a bad thing, but it's a misrepresentation. Museums are for all ages, all people and represent an extremely enriching type of program. A trip to a museum can change your life. What do you think about them?
I used to enjoy going to museums when I lived in NYC Here I have not been to too many museums. They all charge a definite fee so it is inconvenient for us to go I mean even the zoo here costs an arm and a leg.
I love museums but them I am an elder person lol
@thelme55 (14932)
Yes, I love visiting museums. That´s one of the reasons when I go to other places.
Somehow, I never enjoyed going to museums.
I never thought of museums being for elderly people. I always thought of them for everyone. Teachers would bring students on a tour of museums. To me it depends on the museum to visit. I went to the Smithsonian when I was in DC and loved it so much. I saw Archie Bunker's chair.
Yes. They are fun and educational. Museums are a great way to learn.
@Blondie2222 (22383)
I love visiting all kinds of museums. I haven't been to one in years though. Corning museum of glass is my favorite.
@Tracy04 (10851)
Oh I love to visit museum! There's a lot of items we didn't get to see during our time
@prashu228 (25614)
I like to visit museums, but it's a long time I did not visit one. I think I should start again
I like visiting museums. There are many kinds of museums. My son especially likes the science museums and I like the painting museums. He has fun in the science museum and I enjoy seeing the paintings in the art museums.
@dodo19 (33323)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
There is so much you can enjoy from a museum. I don't go often, but I did go to a museum here when there was an Agatha Christie exhibit.
I enjoy museums and visit them sometimes. I was actually going to go to one this past weekend..but since it was Sunday they had shortened hours and I don't think it would have worked out.
We go all the time . . . and we're not "elderly"! We are a family of artists, so it's only natural to go .
I love museums and visited countless here in the US and in Europe.
I never knew about museums equals elder people. Yes I like museums.
I've been to so many museums in my life, I can't really give you a number.