~Quite A Morning~

Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone I hope you are doing well. It's been quite a morning here! My father called to tell me about something going on by him and the kids were typical kids and fighting while I was on the phone, etc. Why do most kids do that? Then I was throwing something in the dumpster and as I walked back I tripped over something and fell. I'm okay, but hurting. My elbow feels bad, my ankle has some cuts on it, my other foot has a cut on it and my knees are hurting. Thank God it's not worse and I didn't hit my head or anything. Hopefully the day will get better as it goes on! Lol. How's your morning been?
Not as bad as yours.Hope that the fall did not injure you too much.
@amadeo Thank you, it's just minor cuts and scrapes but man it burns!
@LovingMyBabies sorry to hear this.Take care.Be careful of infection
You have had a rough morning, my friend. I do hope you day ahead is better than the morning. Too hot and humid out there for me.
@Corbin5 Thank you, me too! It's hot here as well today.
@velvet53 (15895)
• Palisade, Colorado
After reading all that went on with your morning I won't say one wrong thing about mine. I hope you are ok. Just watch your elbow and ankles.
@velvet53 Thank you, it was a rough morning but the day got better and I'm just sore today.
@velvet53 (15895)
• Palisade, Colorado
@LovingMyBabies That is good to hear. I hope the soreness goes away soon. You have a beautiful day.
@velvet53 Thank you, I hope the same for you. =)
@Genipher (5166)
Yep, my kids do that every time I get on the phone. As soon as I answer or, if I'm making a call, it starts ringing then someone is getting hurt or coming to tattle. Falling down, as an adult, is much rougher than when we were kids, eh? I stepped wrong while pregnant with kiddo number 5 and broke my dang ankle. Why is getting old so hard??
@Genipher Yes! It's like children's signal to go wild! It is a lot more rough. I'm pretty sore today. Geez, so grateful I didnt break anything.
@Genipher (5166)
@LovingMyBabies What's this? Mom's lit the signal...we must run and bug, er, help her! Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow.
@Genipher So true! Thank you. =)
• Pamplona, Spain
Much better than how it started thank you. Kids will always fight when you are on the phone and mine always did too. They also take it up on themselves to imitate my spanish accent whilst speaking in English. However fastforwarding into the present glad you are not hurt too much.
@lovinangelsinstead21 Yes they do always fight and get loud! I hope your day is going well. =) I'm okay.
• Pamplona, Spain
@LovingMyBabies Going much better now thank you and I can relax at long last. Have a good night one and all too.
@jobelbojel (6518)
That really hurts, Jennifer. I hope that nothing really serious with your knees and elbow.
@jobelbojel Thank you, I am okay. =)
@LovingMyBabies That is good to hear.
Hope your day gets better fast.
@Abbygreenhill Thank you, my day improved. =)
@LovingMyBabies That's good!!!
Oh ouchie Jenn ! Soak those cuts and bruises in some Epsom salt and Baking Soda and you'll feel much better in the morning. Ice only if swollen but not if just pain and try try try not to take any pain killer like Ibuprofen or Tylenol even, ok ? Hugs to you sweetie and pay attention next time
@enlightenedpsych2 Thank you. I hate medicine. The only time I take advil is when I have a tooth infection or a migraine, that's it.
My morning in one word...busy!
@snowy22315 I hope it was a good busy.
@LovingMyBabies Yeah, making money is always a good busy!
It's been a good day for me so far. Let's hope it stays the same way for the rest of the day. Feel sorry for you. Hope you feel better pretty soon.
@blushandglow Thank you, the day got better after that.
@LovingMyBabies Happy to her that.
No idea why kids do that. I only have one and he has nobody to fight with! I came early in the office this morning and my employees are late. They're supposed to time in at 9am but it's 5 minutes past 9 and I see nobody in the office but just me. I'm going to another city by 10am both for business and pleasure. Going to enjoy fresh seafood!
@toniganzon I hope you had a good day! =)
@LovingMyBabies Oh we did. We ate a lot, so much that I was still full when dinner came.
Oh gosh, I hope you are not in too much pain..my day has been better than yours...
@Cookiemonster46 Thank you, I'm just sore.
@Srbageldog (7670)
I think kids have some kind of inner sensor that triggers them to fight while someone's on the phone. My little brothers used to do that whenever I was on the phone as a teen and it was annoying. Back then we had a rotary phone that was connected to the wall in the kitchen, so we couldn't just walk away from the noise!
@Srbageldog I agree with that! Yeah, my kids think I'm deaf when I get on the phone I think. Lol
@responsiveme (14225)
Hope the day does get better....I remember how my kids would want me exactly at the moment I had a phone call going
@responsiveme Thank you, it got much better. =) Yup, my kids are the same!
@hostessman (8520)
• Tucson, Arizona
my wife made sure we were busy
@hostessman I hope you had a good day.
An hour of my morning was spent stitching something for my neighbor - she has no idea how to use a sewing machine.
@Kandae11 I don't either, lol. I could never get it when I took home economics class in school.
my wholedahas bee gea as my son said he would come o see me tonight so am looking forward to that Jennifer sure gladu did noit get very badfly hyrt iinyour fall bad enough the little hurts as itis lol
@hatley I hope you got to spend some time with your son. =)
@Oshobu (690)
• Nigeria
Ohhh, that must have hurt... Sorry for that..
Not all kids are like that. But I've noticed alot of kids are for some reason lol. I'm glad it's not worse.
@Courtlynn Most are. My mom said we used to do the same thing the minute she got on the phone. Me too, thank you.
@LovingMyBabies most that you know maybe but not that I know.. Least not when they're here. They know better, just like my brother and I never did. We knew to be quiet when someone was on the phone. Even if we didn't want to be. We'd just start up again the second the phone got hung up
@Courtlynn Your mom was very lucky then! I guess most kids think their parents can't hear them when they are on the phone. Wrong! Lol
@moffittjc (40281)
• Gainesville, Florida
Oh goodness, off to a rough start. Think positive thoughts and hopefully turn your day around!
@moffittjc Yeah but thank God it's gotten better now. Grateful for that! =)
@moffittjc (40281)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies That's great to hear Jennifer! Let's hope the rest of the day keeps getting better and better!
@moffittjc Thank you. =)