It's been a good day

@velvet53 (15001)
Palisade, Colorado
I had to have blood drawn for another test on my thyroids. They aren't real concerned about it so I am not going to fret over it. Physical therapy wen t real good. They had me doing some of the equipment today and they said I did a good job. Their main concern is we can't get my neck to loosen up but that will come in time. I stopped by my oldest son's house for awhile then wen to the youngest son's. Oh my youngest granddaughter does like to scream. I let her know a couple of times that she can't do that. Home I came and I have been enjoying my time with everyone on myLot. But it has come time to call it a night and get some sleep. I wish everyone a beautiful day/night and I will talk with you all tomorrow. Remember to smile.
good ight have a wonderfulsleep oy good dre ams too
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thank you Patsie. I am headed over to see what you wrote today.
Goodnight and sweet dreams.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thanks, Angie. I hope that your day has been going well.
It's good to teach your granddaughter not to scream. This is something my father could not stand, he suffered of headaches, we learnt very soon not to scream.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
I can see why you learned so fast not to scream. I don't believe in a child screaming for no reason at all. Her older brother one one sister had a big hand in her screaming like that. I wish their mom would of put a stop to it when it first started.
@velvet53 If a parent immediately explains it's not something to do and asks to stop every time, the child soon understand. I see too many parents who do not care if they kids scream. In the stores some kids scream like monsters.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@LadyDuck I agree with you. Kids shouldn't be able to get by with it. I have heard people make comments loud enough that the mother could hear what was said. Some of the mothers turned and made nasty comments to these people.
@1hopefulman (17609)
That was a pretty good day!
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Every day can be a pretty good day if we just let it be.
@1hopefulman (17609)
@velvet53 I guess, if we focus on the positives then it will be but sometimes some nasty things happen and that saddens me. I don't like to see anyone suffering and so I feel their pain.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@1hopefulman That is the way I am too. One can't help but feel someone else's pain. I think that is the way we are suppose to be. Who felt Jesus' pain?
@ilocosboy (25414)
That's a good advise, remember to smile, and I just did.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Alright! It is important to smile as much as we can.
@ilocosboy (25414)
@velvet53 the good thing about me is that I have smiling face well that's what they always telling me.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@ilocosboy I believe you. You are always so cheerful here. So when will you post a picture of yourself?
@YrNemo (4091)
Are your two sons live close to each other? It would help if they live close to you too .)
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
They are about 2 miles apart. I am 6 miles from my youngest son's house and about 8 miles from the oldest son's place. It isn't all that far.
@YrNemo (4091)
@velvet53 A good distance I would say, close enough to come visit each other when everyone is on a good term with each other, and far enough in time of troubles (as in, when misunderstanding happens and everyone needs to calm down ).
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@YrNemo I agree with you. Things will change, I hope. But for now we have our friendship here and that means a lot to me.
@vsai2008 (6953)
I hope you are doing good, are the results out? I am glad you had a good day then :)
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Yes, my thyroid is ok and that was good news.
@vsai2008 (6953)
@velvet53 Good news :)
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@vsai2008 Thank you my wonderful friend.
I'm glad your day went well. I hope your neck loosens up soon.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thanks, Valerie. It is doing better than it was. They are having me do more exercises at home to help get it straightened out.
@velvet53 That's good.
@khalif85 (344)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Good night and sweet dream my friend. May tomorrow will be a beautiful day for you.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thank you and I hope that you sleep well tonight.
@khalif85 (344)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
@velvet53 sure my friend. Will do
@sugartoes (31307)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I hope they can get things with your neck right cause if it's anything like a stiff neck I know how that feels that's one thing I can't handle & that's a screaming kid I know you were glad to get home I bet where it's quite.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
They are working hard n the neck. I can handle my screaming granddaughter cause she listens when speak.
@prashu228 (18823)
Hope your day was beautiful..
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
Thank you, prashu. It was a good day and today is going good too.
Wednesday morning now and I do hope that you had a great sleep after your good day.
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
I sure did, Marlina. Sleep is getting better all the time.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Boy you must be exhausted Sandy. I hope you get some good rest now friend.