It’s the slowest ever…

@sishy7 (27295)
Australia
# 91 I know weekends and Mondays are usually slow on here, except maybe when it’s nearing the end of month... But the past 24 hours have been even slower than usual. In fact, it seemed like the slowest I’ve ever had it here... You see, looking through my notifications, there was NONE, I mean, absolutely not a single notification in the span of 12 hours. And there were only SEVEN new notifications for me in a 24-hour period. The seven were covering just 2 discussions – they were notifications for five Likes, one Comment, and one Mention... And it’s not like I’ve been absent from the site either, I was here daily reading and interacting as usual... Oh well, at least I got a LOT done offline today for not having to be on here much...
I've only just come back to the site after a break, but I've seen plenty of action (and made plenty too). I've noticed that a few people seem to be absent though, perhaps they are taking a break like I did.
@sishy7 (27295)
Welcome back! We're so glad you decided to return from your break...
@sishy7 Thank you so much, I'm happy to be back.
@Bluedoll (16820)
@jaboUK It feels good to do both doesn't I suppose some are taking a break but many might be writing elsewhere?
I have noticed the slow-down here too. I do not spend as much time here when things are slow and do other things.
@sishy7 (27295)
Exactly! That's what I did too. Not only there was practically nothing I needed to spend time on from my notifications, but I found myself looking too hard for other discussions to interact on. So I signed out and did other things...
@DaddyEvil (22394)
@sishy7 You actually signed out of myLot? I never sign out of myLot, sishy! I turn my pc's and tablets off but when I bring them back online I am automatically signed back into myLot again...
@sishy7 (27295)
@DaddyEvil Yes, I always sign out of everything, not only myLot. And I never tick the 'remember me' thing when I sign on anything on any device I use... It keeps my brain actively remembering passwords.
There are ebbs and tides here and they can vary person to person.
@sishy7 (27295)
You're right... I was just so amused with how little notifications I received in the 24-hour period of what seemed to be the emptiest time here...
@cacay1 (32161)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JohnRoberts , agree.
It has been very slow around here. Hopefully it will pick up again soon, the end of the month is right around the corner.
@sishy7 (27295)
Yes, I expect a faster pace next weekend and the Monday before Halloween...
@Ganma7 (2039)
@sishy7 me too
Not much going on in the Explore segment so not much to comment on either.
@sishy7 (27295)
Exactly my observations too at the time...
Do you suppose it has something to do with school starting @sishy7 ? Oh wait, you're in spring time, does school end pretty soon?
@sishy7 (27295)
@rebelann It does... next week is when exams are going on then it will be summer break!
I have Friends as guests offline so I´m not mylotting much. Buthere´s my bit, dear friend
@sishy7 (27295)
I love your bits and pieces... thanks! I don't think you've missed much... The site felt so empty earlier...
@sishy7 I will take a nap now, mainly to put my feet up and then I´ll mylot a bit.
@sishy7 (27295)
@marguicha Have a nice nap! I'll catch you later...
@skysnap (17580)
I usually spend time outside during monday mornings.
@sishy7 (27295)
That's wise... We need to keep ourselves productive as much as we can...
@pgntwo (21736)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Swings and roundabouts. Last Tuesday I made 0.66, my largest single day ever! Last weekend? Pffffttt.... Lucky if I made 0.20 across the 3 days from Fri eve to Sun night. No rhyme nor reason...
@sishy7 (27295)
This discussion may take me to my highest this month... I may even hit 30 cents for the 23rd of October earning...
@pgntwo (21736)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@sishy7 Here's hoping!
@sishy7 (27295)
@pgntwo Didn't quite make it... It was $0.2793... Short by only a couple of cents...
When it is not that busy go to your followers and check out their discussions that you might have missed.
@sishy7 (27295)
Yes, I do that regularly even when the site is busy... Oh well, at least I got to use my snail picture, finally... I took it like last year and have been waiting for a good timing to use on a discussion...
@sishy7 good picture...Lots of snails out there?Very destructive for thegarden
@sishy7 (27295)
@responsiveme They seem to come out when it's starting to get warmer but still lots of rain like around this time of year.
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Oh ok. Then, you can disturb me on my discussions and I`ll keep you busy with my responds
@sishy7 (27295)
I'll go check out what you've been up to on the weekend...
@sishy7 Oh ok. Thanks for the thought
@sishy7 (27295)
@m_audrey6788 No worries... I've acted on my thoughts...
I pretty much took the weekend off to enjoy the beautiful weather and not sit glued to the computer. I wasn't here to interact so I can't say if I found it slow or not.
@sishy7 (27295)
That's great! You certainly didn't miss much by not being here and gained a lot of benefits by enjoying the beautiful weather.
@GooglePlus (1298)
Was it of my discussion I didn't had more than 2 notification in past 24 hours.
@sishy7 (27295)
Oh, you had it worse than me then...
@sishy7 I am hardly getting other's notification now. Its you and Sanjeev alone
@sishy7 I don't like to mingle with others. I like to mingle with my friends only
@ilocosboy (33280)
Yeah I find it very few posting there discussion yesterday but I still make a good earning.
@sishy7 (27295)
I started with just 0.0008 that day and ended up with 0.0278...
@ilocosboy (33280)
oh my, that is really low, you can still make it up.
@sishy7 (27295)
@ilocosboy Yeah, this discussion has helped me to make it up...
@YrNemo (8553)
I try to remember what I did on that day... ah, a few appointments, then collapsing later!
@sishy7 (27295)
Glad you had a good rest instead... You didn't miss much on here...
@YrNemo (8553)
@RubyHawk (21448)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I've been busy trying to get all my notifications caught up and took a break to check out some new discussions.
@sishy7 (27295)
When the site is slow, it's a good time to catch up on here...
@RubyHawk (21448)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@sishy7 Yes, it is, and I always need catching up time.
@Ganma7 (2039)
Sometimes it is slower than others
@sishy7 (27295)
Yes, different members may experience different kind of traffic in different time of the day/night.
@Ganma7 (2039)
@sishy7 right
Wow,,it was kind of busy for me. I think it was yesterday or maybe Sunday I had 52 notifications which might be a record! However, I am usually bopping in and out of here and yesterday I didn't do so as much.
@sishy7 (27295)
Oh wow, good for you! Sounds like we had an exact opposite experience on how slow or busy the site was...
@sishy7 I guess!
@responsiveme (14414)
Slow slower slowest But don't let that fact rest May responses come flying by On them do mylotters rely For the speed to be the best .
@sishy7 (27295)
Aha! I see the return of Jabo has sparked your limerick passion...
@sishy7 @jaboUK yup...I missed those rhyming times.
@Shiva49 (9617)
Though I log in everyday I am away from home base, so no discussions from me. I get some notifications and I wish we have more activity to keep us busy - siva
@sishy7 (27295)
Yes, there is a certain period of time when sometimes it feels like no one is logged in the site...
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
And it is still busier for you than it was for me, I thought the site was broken or something. Luckily I am so busy in daily life that when I get here I still have some catching up to do.
@sishy7 (27295)
No way! I didn't think anyone could have done worse than me... I also wondered if the site was offline for some time or something... But it didn't seem likely so...