Ice cream at dawn.

Does anyone here find it strange / weird to have ice cream at dawn? I commented with a friend that I often do this at dawn and he called me "crazy" saying that this is a bad thing to do (I don't do this when I have the flu, obviously). Well, I don't cared about it anyway. But... Have you ever heard something like this?
• Peoria, Arizona
It is pretty weird to do because it is just so much sugar to have in the morning. I have only done it once, but that was because it was the last kind of food I had in my home.
@DesirousDreamer Nice thought.
I eat ice cream at any time of day when I am in the mood to have some.
I woud not call it cdrazy at all we all jave lttle quirks tahts seem oodd to other but that does notmean we arecraz y lol.
@KrauseHome (35037)
Interesying... personally, i would never do it... but thats not as strange as other things ive heard of peoplr eating in the morning
@hereandthere (31194)
i can eat ice cream anytime (except when i'm sick or have a sore throat) and i know many do, too. what amazed me was reading about someone who says she "chews" ice cream and her teeth can handle it.
@JustBhem (37517)
• Davao, Philippines
I tried that with friends before. Lol. It's fun eating ice cream at dawn. And we end up having a stomach ache. Lol
@JustBhem Ouch...
Not weird at all in my book.
@peachpurple (12875)
old folks used to say that drink or eating cold food isn't good for teeth, catching a cold is just an excuse
I think there is nothing wrong with that if you're hungry you're hungry.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
I would not have ice cream in the morning but I would have it after my lunch. I like to have something sweet after my lunch.
@Shellyann36 (9885)
I can eat ice cream all day long as long as it is not too cold outside. That picture of the ice cream is really making me crave some and unfortunately, we don't have any!
Nobody has the right to judge what you eat or when you eat it. The ice cream looks very tempting.