Novembers Target Beauty Box & Snail Slime?!

I ordered a Target Beauty Box for $7 - Target releases these for a limited time every once in a while and they usually have 5 or 6 beauty samples in them. As I am obviously a nut for this kind of stuff. This time I got the following items (and the last one is the kicker..) -anti dandruff Dove shampoo sample -rich hand lotion sample -mascara -Toms of Maine organic soap (yay) -face moisturizer & "Super Aqua" face mask - I showed this to my sister who told me this was all over TV as being this "beauty secret" in looking younger and has "snail slime" as the main ingredient!!! They claim no snails are harmed during this process. I am not going to use this since it just seems weird for me. Would you ever use something like this? Also have you gotten any cool mail lately?
@ilocosboy (34418)
okay, that sure will give you confidence
Snail slime no thanks!
@ridingbet (56020)
that is a nice beauty box.
Yes! I like Targets. I would definitely suggest it if youre into that sort of stuff.
@Morleyhunt (19894)
I haven't ordered "surprise " boxes in years. The cosmetics/skin care products sound interesting. Sanit slime doesn't appeal to me.
Me neither lol.
I think I will pass on the snail slime my friend lol and, I got a hat and, a shirt.
Me too. I find this disturbing. I am giving it to a friend. Glad you got a hat and shirt!!
The French do use snail slime for skin care. Some even let live snails crawl on their skin. It does seem icky though.
Eeeww I didnt know that!
@maezee haha true. I saw it in an episode of Globe Trekker. The French do love their escargot :)
My daughter gets items in the mail that she will regift is she can't use them or sells them online. Snail Slime sounds a bit too weird for me too. I would pass on that one.
Nice. Thats true. I usually get too much makeup stuff but I either try it anyway or give it to friends and family.
@maezee I have too much stuff that she gives me. I don't use half of it, if that.
@peachpurple (12865)
that is very cheap and lots of beauty products to test out
Yes! I love these
@peachpurple (12865)
@maezee you get freebies every month?
The only cool mail was packets of Pumpkin Spice coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I never go to Dunkin Donuts, and I have no idea why I received the coffee.
Haha that is strange! Enjoy regardless!
I would probably not buy it by itself but I would use it if I got it in a pack like that I would probably give it a try even though I do admit the ingredients doesn't sound very appealing.
I know. I am too chicken to try it after knowing. Just looking at the package I would have never guessed.
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
I don't usually get those, but snail slime is a complete turn off lol.
Lol exactly!!!!
No, would not use it.