Drop Shipping Stores

I am selling some of my vintage items on eBay. I have had a small amount of success and would like to grow my business. I am very bad with shipping and I believe this is hurting my sales because buyers have to arrange their own shipping through USPS, UPS or FedEx. I have just heard about Drop Shipping Wholesalers which you can partner with and they take care of shipping. Have you ever tried Drop Shipping? If so, any tips?
Sounds like a good idea to partner with a Drop Shipping place. I've never heard of it but it could probably be a good advantage to what you are selling
I have never heard of this. But you are right shipping is generally a pain in the butt. Let us know if you discover anything cool.
So far, nothing cool. very confusing and most cost money just to sign up. I was hoping to get some tips from mylot but none yet ...
@Emmlex1000 (1412)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I have not shipped before
@sishy7 (27653)
Yes, shipping is the part I like least of selling online. I don't really know anything about Drop Shipping. I hope you'll find a good solution to your shipping dilemma. Good luck!
@bunnybon7 (35900)
• Holiday, Florida
well i did okay with one stampsplus site a few years ago, but had to stop paying them as i could not get anyone to even drop my packages in the mail for me and i don't get out hardly ever