Active Weekend With a Hint of Laziness

Photo Credit: I found this graphic on Pixabay.
@tammys85 (8594)
I had a pretty good weekend. I spent time with my loved ones (and not a lot of time online, which was needed), got out of the house for a bit and caught up on my sleep. My best friend and I went out on Saturday. We hit the Family Dollar and then went to pick up her son, and then we all went to Five Below. When I got home, I wound up passing out on the couch. I don't think I did anything else that night. On Sunday, my best friend and her son picked me up, and we stopped by the convenience store before heading to my niece's birthday party. It was nice to get together with the family, eat and shoot the breeze. My best friend dropped my Mom and I off later that evening, and I fell asleep before watching WWE Survivor Series (which I enjoyed). I went to bed shortly after the event went off. And that was basically my weekend. It's not going to be a long writing week, so I need to really focus on my orders this week. I have an order I am getting ready to work on, so I'm gonna wrap things up and get to work. You all enjoy your day and take care. Photo Credit: I found this graphic on Pixabay.
• Peoria, Arizona
That sounds like a good weekend! Hope you have a great rest of your week and good luck on your orders!
@tammys85 (8594)
Thank you so much! I'm determined to make this a good writing week. :D I hope you're doing well!
• Peoria, Arizona
@tammys85 Good luck to you!
@tammys85 (8594)
@DesirousDreamer Thank you so much. :) I wanted to let you know, since we followed each other recently, that I tend to follow majorly behind on responses and commenting others' posts, but I do eventually get to it. I just have to put my writing orders first.
I actually enjoyed the ppv too which hasnt happened too much lately. Didnt like tbe ending though
@tammys85 (8594)
I was laughing at the ending, with Trips and Strowman lol. And then they sent me into a coughing fit lol.
@tammys85 lol. It was funny but man.. poor hurt and shane
@tammys85 (8594)
@Courtlynn Yeahhh, people can't say they don't sacrifice their bodies to entertain us. That's why the random chants (i.e., "CM Punk") or beach ball crap gets on my nerves; it's disrespectful in my opinion.
I am going to 5 below online since I know the lines are bad.
@tammys85 (8594)
Awesome. :) I think you have to spend $25, and I'm not doing that when there is one up the street. Though I don't go to the one in the mall when it's close to Christmas; it's too crowded and the aisles are too narrow for the dozens of carts and strollers. I just stick to the one around here.
What is Five Below? Glad you had a good weekend. It is good sometimes to take a break from the interner for sure
@Blondie2222 (18140)
Sounds like a nice busy weekend just like I had. I was hardly online this weekend as well. Hope you have a good writing week.
@tammys85 (8594)
Sometimes it's good to do things offline though, right? And thank you so much. I'm determined to make it a good week with my orders. Have a good week! :)
@Blondie2222 (18140)
@tammys85 yes it is i don't like being on the computer a whole lot since i do that for my job
@tammys85 (8594)
@Blondie2222 I keep in touch with out-of-town friends via social media, plus I work from home on the computer, so I tend to be around less on weekends.
@cahaya1983 (9415)
Hope you'll get those orders done soon. Enjoy the rest of your week!
@tammys85 (8594)
Thanks! It may be a late night, but I have music on to keep me awake haha. You enjoy the rest of your week too. :)
I love your kind of weekend. Sounds perfect!
@tammys85 (8594)
Thanks a bunches! I love when it balances out lol.
@sishy7 (27204)
What kind of orders do you get? Have a nice day!
@tammys85 (8594)
It varies per client. Thanks, you have a nice day too! :)