Hair Appointment Today

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I'll be leaving soon for a hair appointment. Had to call to find out what time since I lost the card and only remembered it was today. Before I leave, though, I need to eat something for breakfast. When I get back, I'll be working on my book and hope to pound out the rest of the word count to 80K. I am right on track with 75,741 words with just over 4K to go for goal. Now with notifications finished for the second round today, I'm off to the shower, breakfast, and then I need to leave. What are your plans today? Thanks for reading.
Valerie, my day is over and after I finish here I will get something to drink and go off to bed and hope dreamland. Enjoy your haircut and also working on your book.
I hope you had a good night's sleep.
@just4him Valerie, thanks and it was not bad. I hope you are ok.
@Hannihar Yes, I am, thank you.
So good to hear you are right on track regarding the word count!! Will cut back those perennials in the garden that can be cut back in late fall. I am finding the cutting-back rules for different perennials very confusing.
It would be nice if they would have one rule for all perennials. I crossed the 80K threshold last night, so right on track
Wow you are doing spectacular with the words/book. Will it be finished around 80k or do you anticipate it being much longer?
My books usually run about 150K and that's on the low end. Usually in the 160 - 175K range. The one I'm working on to publish next year is close to 200K. Quite a bit larger. So this one is probably only about half what it will be when finished.
@FayeHazel (11811)
Awesome! You can get the word goal and enjoy your hair cut
Yes, I did just that.
@FayeHazel (11811)
@just4him Nice!
@LoriAMoore (10078)
I did that a couple of weeks ago, forgot when my hair appointment was supposed to be, so I texted the stylist and luckily I hadn't missed it.
I'm glad you didn't miss your appointment.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I got all my notifications done a few minutes ago. Hope your day goes well.
Thank you. It went very well.
@alberello75 (13197)
• Genova, Italy
Dear Valerie. Today is the last day of November, last day useful to me, to try to get the payout here on Mylot! But I do not think to succeed in that target. Now I'm only at $ 4.53 This month, I was not very active here. This is caused to my chronic tiredness, due to those that "damned" meds that I have to take daily! In the afternoon, if I'm fine, I should go out with my mother and drive the car. But I have to be fit behind the wheel!
Yes, you do need to be fit behind the wheel. I'm sorry you won't make payout. There's still a few hours yet. I hope you get closer and do make it.
@alberello75 (13197)
• Genova, Italy
@just4him I will not make it. However, I am honored, however, that I went close. This in a difficult moment. It's the first month I can not get the payout. If only I had more "energy", to engage more like the past months, there would not be any problems! Thanks for the support
@alberello75 I'm sorry you didn't make payout.
Yes please eat before you leave. I had two hash browns.
I did. It again, ended up being the only meal I ate yesterday. I also had a bowl of fruit later in the day. I don't know why I'm only eating one meal a day now.
@just4him Are you able to manage with that. I can eat that and be fine. I have eaten 5 apples and was fine all day..
@sharon6345 I was yesterday, no problem, and though I'm hunting for something to eat right now, I think it's more to have something to munch on. I'm not hungry at all and probably won't be until much later today. I had a large breakfast - cantaloup, 3 eggs, 3 bacon and two baked potatoes. No reason to be hungry any time soon.
That is an awesome amount of writing!!! Good for you! You inadvertently reminded me that I need to set up a hair appointment in Florida. I get phone calls and texts as hair appointment reminders, and a card with the date and time. I jot that in my calendar as soon as I get home.
@just4him So good to hear! Off for a mani pedi in a few.
@DianneN Do I need to tell you to enjoy? I know you will.
@just4him Will do. Wish I had more time to myLot, but so busy getting ready for Florida.
@1hopefulman (20386)
All the best of success with your goal of reaching 80K!
I crossed the 80K threshold last night.
@1hopefulman (20386)
@just4him Congratulations! You set your mind to do it and it was done!
@1hopefulman I'll still be writing more today for the last day of this challenge.
• Riga, Latvia
What are you writing? I am finally coming at an end with my poems and soon will be ready to self publish my book of e-poems but I am still a bit nervous about the process. My day right now is at an end and soon I will relax and watch some movies.
That sounds wonderful. I'm writing a science fiction novel. It's going great.
• Riga, Latvia
@just4him best of luck to you.
@RasmaSandra Thank you.
• Pamplona, Spain
Doing a very good job on your book then. So did you manage to get your hair cut after all. I have not managed to go yet as she will be so busy the next few days as there are a lot of mini National Holidays all over the place.
I always book my next appointment when I get my hair cut. Yes, it's cut. Thank you.
• Pamplona, Spain
@just4him I can´t do that here as its a thing you have to put up with either you have a good hairdresser or you don´t and they are so hard to come by here. But she will cut mine pretty soon.
Well I'm glad you remembered the date so you didnt miss it. Goodluck on the writing later
Thank you. Yes, I remembered the date, which in times past I have missed and then had to reschedule. Thanks, the writing went great yesterday.
@just4him glad you remembered then. And yay.
@shivamani10 (10779)
• Hyderabad, India
Today I actually went inside the Saloon to have my hair cut.I could get time for the evening tomorrow.This time I was to have a short hair.
I'm sure it feels good to have it short.
@YrNemo (8679)
I have been running the last few days. I am hoping to have some rest time today. Good luck with the book.
I hope you can get some rest today. Thank you. The book is doing great.
@cahaya1983 (9678)
You're making really great progress with the book. I'm not working today so I've just been staying at home, reading.
Reading is good. Enjoy your day off.
@rina110383 (23472)
Just do some chores, some cleaning and will do my laundry.
Sounds like a busy day for you.
Good luck with getting the rest of the book written. You've done a great job getting so much down.
Thank you. It's going very well at the moment.
The amount you write is amazing.
It's what I like to do and the story is going great!
@Daelii (2083)
Enjoy getting your hair done! Did you make the goal for your book?
Yes. I passed the 80K threshold last night.