Why am I so tired?!

@Ithink (6795)
I hate feeling so tired with no energy at all. I could close my eyes and take a nap so easy, so I keep getting up and down and doing small things to stay awake. The day started good and I actually got 7 hours of sleep! Got up cleaned, did dishes and laundry all before 11 am. Seeing I got up at 9 am I did good! While Tessa was doing her 1 hour for the week with the Math teacher, I cleaned the computer room and went thru the stuff we did buy her for Christmas and made a list of the few things I still need to get. Gave her, her spelling test and then WHAM I just got so tired. We are doing work now, well she is reading and doing it while I'm sitting here waiting to go on to the next part. However having a hard time as I said I'm tired!! Need a magic wake-up pill or something!
No you need a nap!
@Ithink (6795)
I wish I could take one when I feel like this. I keep telling myself, it has to get better. I hope!
Hope you felt more eneregized as the day went on.
@Ithink (6795)
No but went to bed as soon as hubby got home.
@Ithink that is good then
@Ithink (6795)
I slept past 1am last night and woke up at 6am. I know I needed more sleep but I can't sleep anymore. I don't take naps and today we are going to be busy since family from New Jersey are finally arriving.
@Ithink (6795)
I know I don't get enough sleep too, I think a lot of mine is stress but haven't figured out how to relieve it yet. Maybe one day. Hope you have a good time with the family.
@Ithink OH I am and I haven't been getting enough sleep. We do a lot of activities everyday and we are gong on a trip on Monday, December 4th.
@Ithink (6795)
@toniganzon Sounds like a great time!
@Madshadi (4940)
• Brussels, Belgium
Try to rest a bit. Take a nap and see how you feel after
@Ithink (6795)
I wish I could take naps, not possible right now in my life.
@nomus24g (16475)
isnt that normal?? to feel exhausted and tired?
@Ithink (6795)
Not to the extent that you keep nodding off and have to get up every few minutes to stay awake. At least I don't think it is.
I nod off when my body just can't take it anymore. When I wake I am a little more refreshed. This mostly happens when I haven't slept well the night before. Coffee keeps me going, but at a cost to my stomach.
@Ithink (6795)
I need something that is for sure, cant nap as then no work would get done. I cant drink coffee for some reason, love the smell of it but I cant keep it down.
@Ithink try a cup of tea. I have that when my stomach can't tolerate coffee.
@Ithink (6795)
@ElusiveButterfly I drink some herbal teas, need to find something that helps my health needs and gives energy I think.
I am that way all the time. I fought it hard today. I will sleep early though.
@Ithink (6795)
I'm on everyone elses schedule so I have to stay up and do things.
@Ithink Oh yeah I can imagine.
@Ithink (6795)
@sharon6345 I have decided I would so rather hubby to be on first shift, that would be a start.
@averygirl72 (14122)
I feel this way sometimes too. I get tired easily after being busy with some household work. I sit and I close my eyes and I feel sleepy
@Ithink (6795)
Health problems too?
@averygirl72 (14122)
@Ithink No health problems. Maybe depression
@Ithink (6795)
@averygirl72 Well that probably could make you sleepy, I'm severely anemic with a few other problems but to be this tired is just I don't know insane.
I get abloodtestdone you sound anemic that will make ou so ired nwhenou get your blood count back to n ormal you willreallkfeelgoodagain.
@Ithink (6795)
I am anemic had to have a blood tranfusion already a bit ago, on going problem it seems.
@Ithink ;ppl gpt fppdswoj mpore orpo m in hem that helps anemia
• Rosarito, Mexico
I had this problem for a while. It was caused from stress and depression. I drink herbal teas (chai tea, green tea, and black tea usually) and eat dark chocolate now to combat the stress. I utilize Buddhist teachings into my everyday life. It can be practiced with Christianism without messing with any of their beliefs because it is the teachings Jesus and his brother actually taught and Buddhists don't really worship anyone or anything. Buddhist don't believe or disbelieve in a supreme entity. They just exist to better themselves and their world around them by self-improvement. A healthy and more fulfilled life starts with a healthy practice of eating as well as way of life. I hope this helps.
@Ithink (6795)
I already do herbal teas and such, always have. Starting to think my severe anemia is back. I do think stress and just dealing with sitting so much is part of the problem for me too. I have to figure something else but so dont want major surgery but might have to. Tired of feeling like this. Thanks for the ideas, going to look into the teachings.
Sounds like you need to take a nap.
@Ithink (6795)
I wish I could on some days.
I think that happens to most of us, and it is so hard to know why we feel so exhausted. Usually the tiredness lifts in the evening.
@Ithink (6795)
Mine didnt this time, I think for me it is stress. It is really getting to me.