My Golden Hour

Garden Grove, California
Seems olie tomight is n going to be]bad again ffor me being able o see to type for me darn h ate this I anm nbeing miocked abd jnade fun i f bvecause I havetrouble to see Let up on me wjy do thi sto m e One original poost and graphic by NHatley copyrighted 2917
I understand. I hope everyone will understand your situation as I have just came to know why you cannot type well. I'm sorry but don't let this be a hindrance for you to enjoy your stay in Mylot. You all have our full support. God bless you
IL swear I really do not know what I wrote I forgot to eddit so all I c ansay is I apologize
@Hatley My friend, I send you a message.
@crossbones27 (15111)
• Redlands, California
That's not cool.I would punch who ever in the face who is doing that to you. People do not know your circumstances and should not judge.
tats iut t hey iee at e i rughte
• Redlands, California
@Hatley I think you do remarkably well with what you have and that is something people cannot touch.
@Telynor (1142)
It's okay. Take your time and keep reaching out to others. As to those who mock you, pffft I say!
yskd do muvh i do feel better noiw omorrow a new d ay mayb etter too
Try not to get too discouraged. I know it is difficult for you.
thankds IL will so m e jow have o get t jose blasted glasses a nd s opo his meanness
@Hatley I hope that you can get them soon.
@sallypup (21968)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I mean it when I say I am sorry.
thands si mch I hniw
I'm sorry if people are mocking you. That is just so unfair.
• Riga, Latvia
No worries Patsie. I know it isn't easy so take it slow. Sometime I do read your posts and think to myself - what is she trying to say but then I read again and I understand. You do very well and I always enjoy reading your posts. Your mealtime posts make me hungry and I love your stories about Bubbles and your poems. Virtual hugs to you.
tahns IL am leaning that if I slow down I can make fewer errors and its easier to correctwhat I do too
• Riga, Latvia
@Hatley just keep on righting and loving what you do.
@GoAskAlice (4180)
If at any time you encounter this sort of behavior, I want to know about it, and I will deal with the offender. I will absolutely not tolerate that sort of disrespect or cruelty.
thanks I will let ou know th anks for telli ng me
That is not nice to mock anyone. You are doing the best you can. They should not even read your discussions to begin with if they are not going to be nice.
thaks I have learned that if I slow down IL makle fewer errorstoo a jdseasier to caatch tthem too