Good evening myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day has been wonderful. Mine has been a hot mess. Work today was a nightmare. From start to finish it was just awful. I haven't had a day that frustrating there in a very long time. To top it off, I had yet another bad headache throughout the day. I only get them during the week so I am really wondering if it has something to do with my eyes and using the computer, grading papers, etc. I need to make an appointment to get my eyes checked. Oh and my inhaler was empty so it was a struggle to breathe the whole time I was there as well. Fun fun. After work I went to the viewing I had to attend. That's never a good time. The overpowering scent from the lilies did NOT help the headache situation. I stayed for about half an hour and then had to get out of there. I picked up my inhaler on the way home, came home and got changed into sweats, and took a nap for about 2 hours. When I woke up, the headache was a bit better but it is definitely still there. I just spoke to my husband. He is on his way home from work. He will stop off at the viewing and then will be here to pick me up so we can go out for dinner and trivia. That is good because I definitely need a drink or three! What's everyone else up to tonight?
same as JJ reading your post.LOL
well that certainly didn't take very long
@kobesbuddy (19561)
• East Tawas, Michigan
You fellas are so darn funny! LOL
@Madshadi (4683)
• Brussels, Belgium
I hope in the morning the headache will be gone
I hope so as well. They usually are.
Reading your discussion
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Worked 645-415. Got home, took a bath and ate dinner. Going to do some Christmas shopping soon..
That's a long shift!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa Don't I know it. But I think we're getting my Instant Pot tonight. :)
@thislittlepennyearns Oh that is exciting! I hope you love it!
After the day I had yesterday it was a wonder that I didn't partake in an adult beverage it two. My client went off the deep end. She was better today. Little Miss is taking a tubbie. Can't wait for bedtime. I woke way too early today.
I think this time of year is where things just get crazy in general. . . Christmas or no Christmas.
@NJChicaa we both slept well last night. Felt good to actually rest while I slept. Hope you have a good day in store for you!
@kobesbuddy (19561)
• East Tawas, Michigan
My husband is outside, putting boards on the front porch. I'm inside the house, My Lotting for a while:)
I need to get changed but I can't seem to get up from this chair at the moment.
@kobesbuddy (19561)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@NJChicaa With that dumb headache, it's no wonder:( I get sick, after being in a room full of flowers. That's why I seldom go to viewings, of people I don't know personally.
Oh boy, the weekend can't get here soon enough for you.
Sat will be busy too
Sorry you had a bad day. I don't like the scent of lilies at any time, it's so overpowering.
It was super-strong this afternoon!
I had a headache all day too. Hope you evening out and a few drinks will make you feel better.
I hope so too!
Oh I occupied myself with report writing..and putting out fires..I left my license somewhere I was earlier this week and they are mailing it to me. It is too far to go just to pick that up.
@shivamani10 (10654)
• Hyderabad, India
The headache in the winter will not leave so easily.
@rina110383 (23095)
Have to draft some pleadings today and check my colleague's work.