Subway for lunch

I don't eat Subway often but I will enjoy it today. We do a lot of work for the local Subway so they were just dropped off a platter of various subs for the our lunch break. They also included a tray of various cookies. It worked out perfectly because I rushed out the door this morning without taking anything for my lunch. We have had many treats dropped off at the office over the past week. Lots of chocolates and cookies going around. We work up in the shop so we don't always see everything that comes in. The girls in the office get the gift cards and other goodies that customers bring in. So you get to enjoy treats at your place of work over the holidays?
No treat.Do not work anymore.Just at the club.The usual good ies
• Peoria, Arizona
That is neat! What nice little treats they are doing. I love subway and have been craving it for a little bit haha that italian herb & cheese bread though
That sounds awesome. Enjoy it! We usually have a lot of potlucks this time of year.
SInce I'm retired no but I do love a veggie Subway with honey mustard dressing, it is my favorite.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't know if we will be doing anything exciting for the holiday. I'm feeling like we probably won't.
@Luap1050 (673)
Having a relaxing Holiday if you can is sometimes better than exciting !
@Luap1050 (673)
I don't work at the main office, so we don't get alot of the prepared treats that go up there ...We did get a couple of tins of those nice cookies and we will probably treat ourselves to a take out lunch over the holidays ( and I DO enjoy Subway by the way ! )
When I taught, we teachers were overwhelmed with treats, food, and gifts from other teachers, parents, students, and principals. Now that I'm retired, I'm thinner and buy whatever I want myself. lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA as if we are ever sent anything
How nice of Subway to deliver some really good food for all. When I taught, we had a lot of goodies to enjoy during the school year. PTA moms rock!!!
When I worked my last job, there were free lunches from time to time. Usually pizza.
@FourWalls (13715)
Our office (there's only five of us) usually has lunch (courtesy of the boss) before the break.
@rina110383 (24135)
Yep, I do. Lots of treats were dropped off by our clients. I'll be bringing home the rest and share them with my parents.
I don't have a regular workplace, but sometimes as part of my mystery shops..I get to enjoy snacks for free. Last year I even got a small bottle of sparkling cider with a ribbon. Subway is the closest FF place to here. I go there about once a month. I love their raspberry cheesecake cookies.
We used to get treats when we were working. Not so much nowadays.
Nice that you got all those goodies. Subs are very good.
@lady1993 (17465)
we have none as of the moment.. only free lunch i guess the budget was only small
I don't understand this. Who drops off treats at your office? Who pays for them?
I'm glad you got some food from Subway, and chocolates and such. I don't work, but my oldest daughter gets a lot of gift cards from customers around Christmas.
wow i love subway.....
@Ithink (10673)
How nice and just when you needed it! Since I'm a SAHM nope no goodies here unless I make them. Where my husband works they get a big fat nothing! lol