Trump suggests a rating system for movies

This guy is dumber than a box of rocks. I legit don’t understand how people can think he is for the “average guy”. He has no idea how things actually are outside of his gaudy gold-plated world. Today he suggested that there should be a rating system for movies because they are too violent and that may be an influence on children and teenagers. I’m 40 years old and that system has existed for my entire life!!!! The man has NO CLUE! And this guy is supposed to be making national policy and is in charge of the nuclear arsenal.
President Trump on Thursday warned about the influence of violence in movies while discussing school safety and mass shootings, suggesting it could be a contributing factor to recent mass shootings.
My jaw just dropped . Wow, what planet has he been on !
@topffer (33797)
• France
He works seriously, he has no time left for movies, and he did not thought to ask to one of his pornstars friends to explain to him the rating system when they were spanking him with Forbes mag.
He is so clueless. And people trust him to make national policy!
I don´t know whether to be worried or to pity the US for the President they have. But they DID elect him.
Remember that the majority of the votes were for Clinton.
@NJChicaa Amen!
@Daelii (5075)
He wasn't elected by the majority.
I don't think myLot will allow me to type what I'd like to say.
• Riga, Latvia
I think that guy must have been ignorant all of his life and just paid attention to what was important to him.
That is 100% the truth
Are you paying attention to any reality at all, @RasmaSandra, or only what the lying mainstream media misrepresents to you?
• Riga, Latvia
@ConVolines personally I do not get seriously into anything political. I have no opinion on Trump one way or another just let the man do his job.
@topffer (33797)
• France
He has not been to a movie theater since a long time, this rating exists in USA since 1968.
Dumber than a bag of hammers
@NJChicaa Do you really think a stupid person can achieve more in one year than any other president has in an entire term, and do this while the shadow government attempts a coup? Can a dumb person fix the economy, bring back jobs that were sold overseas for years, reduce black, Hispanic and female unemployment to their lowest levels in history, and so much more; and do so in just a year; and do so with a cabal of swamp monsters trying to obstruct him?
Haha that was so funny, i like how he behaves
I don’t like it at all
@thesupersingh Me too! Heil King Trump!
'... dumber than a box of rocks...', the rocks were offended with the comparison.
They should be!
@pitstop (5434)
He does say some weird things. I always assume that as a democratically elected leader ,he is just voicing what most people in America think.
He most certainly is not.
@pitstop (5434)
@NJChicaa how oh how did he make it to the top then?
@pitstop Electoral college. It is a stupid system.
Maybe he just wasn't thinking about it, as most people don't even notice it anymore.
They may not notice it but I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that there is a movie rating system.
@NJChicaa Yes, they are.
@nitirrbb7 (3223)
Lol everyone accept the president knows about it
He is a national embarrassment
@nitirrbb7 (3223)
@NJChicaa I agree on that
Haven't we always had a ratings system? Way to focus on the important things, Cheeto.
He is clueless!
Well we all know how I feel about "The Donald." Hopefully these campaign aides under indictment will do him in.
one can only hope
@lovebuglena (5894)
• Staten Island, New York
Maybe he wasn't referring to the Rated R, Rated PG 13, etc. type of a rating system.
@Daelii (5075)
Hahah He isn't in control of nuclear anything. It was already made public he was put into a twitter time out so he couldn't say anything to risk the election. #45 is a puppet. So whoever is pulling his strings to make the orange monkey dance has the codes.... And hopefully has read the back of any movie. Such menials tasks are likely beneath trump.
The fact is that the president is the one to give the orders for a nuclear strike. Trump can do it at any time.
@Daelii (5075)
@NJChicaa I know logically / rational that is true. I just question his abilities in so many areas. Its hard not seeing him as the silly boy eating ice cream and playing on twitter in a lobby while the real commander in chief talks shop with the big boys in the war room.
@Daelii Is that because you only get news from lunatics? Just wondering if ice-cream comes to mind because of the hard-hitting journalism mainstream media was pushing, instead of reporting real news, about Trump having two scoops of ice-cream?