A beautiful sunny snowy walk

a beautiful snowy walk Image:[@Freelanzer]
The sun is getting warmer and brighter and the temperatures are rising. This combination makes for a beautiful walk on the trails. Yes we still need to bundle up for the walk but with a -3 Celsius (26.6 F) temperature it makes for a refreshing walk and a busy trail. What is your ideal temperature for walking? Photo is of the walking trail near where I live
@zarlamain (24525)
I like walking outside when it's Autumn. That's when I constantly walk around outside.
I like autumn walking too when the temperature is cooler and the colors are beautiful
@zarlamain (24525)
@Freelanzer I usually feel the happiest when it's Autumn, but it's also the season when I feel the most down if that makes sense. All that walking helps me cope with my mood swings. That's literally the only season when my mood swings are so bad.
@zarlamain Could be you feel that way in anticipation of the coming winter. For me winter is when I feel down because it gets really cold here and I feel trapped inside. Therefore soon as the first mild day comes I try to get outside and walk. My best time for walking is spring
@Deepizzaguy (12974)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Usually warm weather since it hardly snows in South Louisiana.
I would still prefer warm weather year round but no such thing here so I have to make do with what we are given.
@Deepizzaguy (12974)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@kobesbuddy (46151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I love the spring when temperatures hover around 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit. That's when walking is really enjoyable here, in Michigan:)
Spring is such a wonderful time to be outdoors. I am looking forward to it but in the meantime I have to make do with what we have.
@kobesbuddy (46151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Freelanzer Kobe and I walk every day, year around. But when the weather was 27 below zero-F., I let him sleep in, instead
@kobesbuddy My buddy Rocko used to be my main motivator for walks, lost him this winter and every time I step out for a walk it's like I have left something behind. Not as much fun without him.
@moffittjc (42939)
• Gainesville, Florida
I enjoy colder temperatures when I am active outside. I don't know if I could handle -3 C for an extended period, but I certainly wouldn't mind if it was in the 5-10 C range.
The 5-10C would be better but having just emerged from the deep freeze I appreciate the -3C for now. I hear it will get better during the coming week.
@moffittjc (42939)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Freelanzer Well, I hope you stay warm throughout what's left of winter!
@moffittjc I will try.
• Okotoks, Alberta
Gorgeous following you
Thank you. See you are from beautiful BC
• Okotoks, Alberta
@Freelanzer just moved to western alberta as you can see on my profile I forgot to change location
Pretty nice view on the trail, all the snow is melted here.
Thanks. We are not so lucky as we just had a snow storm last week just when the snow was starting to melt
When it is warm out and a nice weather to walk in.
Warm weather is preferred but not too warm
@Freelanzer I am spring and summer person. I love to sit out on my porch in the summer.
@Hannihar I am like that also
@1hopefulman (28331)
That's a beautiful trail! I like the temperature to be at the point where I don't need any winter clothes, about 18C. It won't be long now!
It's coming soon, my favorite time is spring
@1hopefulman (28331)
@Freelanzer We've had a long winter and so we are all anxious for spring. Are you ready to spring forward?
@1hopefulman I've been ready for months now
We had 60 degree weather here yesterday. Very unusual for this time of year.
The whole weather patter seems to a bit off this year - it's warmer than usual some places and colder in others
@Freelanzer ......Yeah, it is weird.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
We have summer throughout the year. I go for walking towards the evening time. At around 4pm when the sun is setting.
I guess it is not so hot in the evening so good time to walk
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
@Freelanzer Yes, it's not so hot in the evenings. The afternoons are so hot you could boil an egg in the heat.
This looks a really lovely trail. Do you walk it often?
Yes it is my favorite walking trail - very peaceful and even better in the summer
@Freelanzer It looks idyllic.
Beautiful shot but boy does it make me feel cold when I look at it. I much prefer the 70s for walking but there are few if any trees here so even that would become too hot after a while. I can remember how much I loved to walk when I was about 19 or 20, now not so much.
We had a lot more energy then. Now I have to make the effort to go out and walk and I feel much better when I do.
I guess what I do involves walking @Freelanzer I like to work in the yard, I have a half acre so I do get some walking in while working.
The snow there looks crisp and beautiful.
Yes it is and while I would prefer warm weather sometimes you just have to make the most of what you got.
Not that temp! lol..maybe 70 degrees.
That would be nice too.
@tzwrites (4902)
It actually looks very beautiful with the white crisp snow.
And the air feels so clean and invigorating
@dodo19 (32869)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's always nice when you're able to go for a walk. So long as it's not below -5 or 10 Celsius, I'm fine. Yes, I do have to bundle up if it's that cold, but it's still nice.
I find the air crisp and clean and great for clearing the head
What a charming snowscape! You would have lots of fun as your boots crunched on the frozen snow.
Yes it is a beautiful environment to walk in and the air is fresh and crisp
72 degrees F is ideal for me.
I look forward to those temps as the weather warms up
Looks beautiful. Yesterday the ice was too soft when we went skating. -3C would have been nice.
It was really nice feeling the warmth of the sun and it would have been ideal skating weather
@Katiepie (121)
• Okotoks, Alberta
Nice whereabouts in Canada? I'm in Alberta