Another storm on the way

I wonder if we will be able to dodge another one like we have been doing all winter? Everybody else all around us is getting lots of snow but every storm that passes through we get a few centimeters and then it turns to rain and is gone the next day. As much as I hate snow I must say that I do miss having a good snowstorm but of course only if I don't have to go out in it and I would prefer in at the first of winter and not the end of it. I guess we will see what happens over night tonight and all day tomorrow. So how has your week been going so far? Another day close to Friday!
I hope the storm isn't too bad where ever it lands. My week has been okay-just have a cold that we are hoping will go away soon. =) I hope the rest of your week is great!
Some areas got hit pretty hard. We got more then we had all winter but it is starting to melt. another storm is suppose to hit us Thursday.
My day here is over. Today it rained all day and most of the snow is gone. In its place, we have lots of places that look like the Great Lakes in the U.S. and Canada. My garden is one big lake but I would rather have that than more snow. Hopefully, spring will be here at long last. Hope you don't get any more snow either.
we are getting hit hard in NH a foot of more has fallen and have not stop or show any sign.
and getting hit yet again!
@Happy2BeMe yes so I heard.
I've had enough snow but I'm glad I'm not in the area where they are getting blizzard after blizzard here. We've had snow but then the sun comes out and it all melts and then it snows again and the cycle repeats itself.
That is the way it has been here too..but just an hour from here they have been having all kinds of snow.
I hope it will not be something serious. It will cause many accidents and inconvenience.
Yes it sure does.
@Morleyhunt (20282)
The first storm, more or less missed us. The second was a dumping of snow. This one has me concerned , my sister will be t ravelling across New Brunswick tomorrow. I'm praying that the storm has passed before she travels through.
She did good travelling in the snow. I would have been a nervous wreck. More snow on the way!
@Tina30219 (35120)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope the storm is not to bad for you. It has been snowing on and off here most of the day today. I am just ready for this weather to be done and over with and the warmer weather to begin.
Another one is brewing!
We only got snow 1x of the 4 storms. Others were happy.. i was not. Lol
We got only about an inch of snow here this morning but there was a two hour delay. They must have gotten worse weather again in the higher elevations for tem to call for the delay. I just want this snow to melt and be gone!
This morning we have a small powder snow over the grass and sidewalks.
Hope the storm isn't bad just rain here, but things are good.
A little while ago I noticed it was snowing here. The great big fluffy flakes. They are pretty, but in March, we are over seeing the pretty part of the snow. I hope that you don't get too much.
It has rained most of the night here. Hopefully it will clear up later.
We get warnings about up coming rain storms, but they are never "storms" for us . . . just piddly drizzles with some rain here and there. But I can't complain - better than zero rain which is often the case for us. It's supposed to be big rain for later and Friday - but we shall see!!
@Icydoll (23388)
Sorry to hear about the storm there..hope you don't get any more snow .It's too hot climate here.
@TheSojourner (17306)
I am so sorry to hear about this third storm. You've all been so bombarded. Keeping fingers crossed for spring/summer soon!
We have a bit of snow showers today, but that was short and the flakes melt soon since the ground is warm.
@dodo19 (33307)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It was snowing here this morning, but it has stopped for the moment. We'll see what happens. Hopefully we don't get too much more snow.
@Starmaiden (7362)
It's snowing here, but in minimal amounts. I think Vancouver had enough snow this winter for all of us! :-D
We really never had a big snowstorm this winter either.