Number of discussions

Is there any limited number of discussions one should post a day? Or you just post as many as you would and at any time you feel it's good to post?
There are no limits but you don't want to go crazy. It's been to post a handful of good thought out posts spread throughout the day.
@iridion9 (9235)
Just be sure your post is interesting or the other members will ignore your post
@porwest (7063)
I try to post once a day at a minimum currently. But there is no limit. I think on a site like this so long as you have a good balance between how often you post and how much you combine interaction with that...you will be fine.
Hello! If you fire off one post after the other and clog the list 'Most Recent Discussions', the members will soon stop reading, liking and commenting on your posts so that you will earn next to nothing.
@nomus24g (24474)
no limit..but please do not spam...
myLot does not limit the number you can post. As for whether you should post many is up to you.
Thank you for opening this topic. As a new user, I also want to ask this.
You are welcome
@Sweetsherz I am happy with the informative responds it's good to know and learn from experienced people before you do it the wrong way thanks everyone I am so grateful
@Jotomy (6352)
No I didn't heard that there is a limit for posting the discussions for the day. Your wish and your patience that's it. Only the thing is don't spam.
@tony1r (305)
• Nairobi, Kenya
As long as you can find an audience for your discussion.
@owlwings (39617)
• Cambridge, England
Most people find it better to post just a few good, well explained topics than to flood the board with masses of inconsequental ones (many of which may be deleted by Admin as being in violation of the Guidelines).
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@Thewings (636)
You can post anything you like.
@rheicel (7328)
Nope, there's no limit on mylot but make sure your discussions is sensible and doesn't consist of a short message because of it might be deleted by the admin.
@sakura20 (36)
i'm a newbie here...glad you open this topic :)
Discussions that appear one right after another seem to not work out that well. Spacing the posts throughout the day may be the best way to do it.
No, there is not a maximum number of discussions, you can post as many as you like, but posting too many it's not the was to earn more.
No limit that I know of, but it is best not to write too many posts in a row.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
You can post unlimited discussions.. I rarely post my own discussion here.. I am just responding to other's post.
When I see that someone has posted a lot one after the other, it puts me off and I most likely will not read any of them. Much better to spread them out.
I would say Post one or two discussion per day and then spend the time by commenting on other posts. You need to have a balance here. Your posting and commenting should go on hand to hand. You are not likely to get comments unless you comment on their posts. This is justice here.
@id_peace (7620)
I think sky is the limit. I think one day i will try to release a 100 thread opening.
why would you do that? won't you run out of topics? what if half of them got deleted?
@id_peace i don't think i can do that kind of job.
@id_peace (7620)
Well, it do pay me decent so I am game to do that. After doing it for a few forums and a few times, I am accustomed to it.