Can't believe I spent the whole day!

Can't believe I spent the whole day. Image: Pixaby
Actually I can but it has been awhile since I've been able to. Recently I am neglecting the indoors for the outdoors and at the end of the day I can't believe I spent the whole day doing yard work. The days have bee gorgeous and sunny and draw me to the outdoors as soon as I get out of bed. There is a ton of yard work to be done, garden beds that need sprucing up, cleaning and putting a new coat of paint on garden furniture and generally, getting my hands dirty. The downside is that I will be spending less time on my blogs and here on myLot but I will be here anyway just not as much. The great outdoors beckons and I am drawn to the clean fresh air, the smell of new growth, the feel of the earth between my fingers and toes. What more could a girl ask for.? How is the weather in your area. Do you spend a lot of time outdoors when the weather is nice?
@Icydoll (13154)
Yeah I spend a lot of time outside when the weather is very cool and nice..but It's pretty hot climate here.
yeah nice weather in my area too.
@icydoll It is nice outdoor weather here now and not too hot,
• Phoenix, Arizona
It is hot in Arizona too. When it is cool, I love to be outside.
@nela13 (5100)
• Portugal
I spend a lot of time in my garden when the weather is nice, right now we are having spring days here.
Spring was late coming this year so happy to see it finally arrived so a lot of catching up to do.
@nela13 (5100)
• Portugal
@Freelanzer but these spring days are really hot here, it looks like summer.
@lnillerman (2191)
I do have a garden but avery small one. I do go for long walks a lot. I also love going to the city garden.
I visit our park too where there is a beautiful garden, Like you I also like going for walks.
• Phoenix, Arizona
That sounds nice to walk in the city garden. It must be beautiful.
@Jessabuma (13486)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes , it's good to spend time outside especially when the weather is nice but we always have thunderstorms here in Baguio and it's always raining
We need some rain here. We had some last night but it barely wet the surface
@Jessabuma (13486)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Freelanzer Ohh, hopefully it will rain there..
Today is our loveliest day yet. Busy outdoors today too.
Great! enjoy all of it In these parts we never know when the good weather will change so I make the most of it.
@cintol (4576)
Always nice when the weather is so nice you can get out and work in it, I loved going outside in Colorado but here in Texas, I can't handle it. It is already getting hot and the mugginess just turns me into a puddle. My body doesn't want to seem to regulate temperature wise here so its hard to go out in it.
We do have a few days like that in the summer but for the most part it is nice for working and lounging outside.
@cintol (4576)
@Freelanzer You are so lucky, it was like that in Colorado too, I miss that weather
• Phoenix, Arizona
It's super hot out here in AZ. I get where you are coming from!
• Preston, England
it has been quite pleasant here for the last few days
Spring is definitely here the only wish is that it would rain.
• Preston, England
@Freelanzer hope it does if you need it - we could do with less rain though today looks nice here
The weather is great today. Unfortunately, I can't spend as much time outdoor as I used to.
Sorry about that and hope you are OK. But nice to know you have good weather there.
@Freelanzer Good weather again today.
@dgobucks226 (10786)
We are finally experiencing some terrific weather after many days of rain here in New Jersey. I also plan on being outside, mowing the lawn, cleaning up the yard and enjoying a little sun. I plan on sneaking in a little cookout on the grill during my downtime, lol.
Exactly what I have in mind - yard and garden worked mixed with leisure time and grilling
@dgobucks226 (10786)
@Freelanzer We are of like minds when it comes to being outdoors.
I hear ya! That's exactly where I've been. It's too nice to be stuck in the house.
Yeah I practically live outdoors during the summer and nice spring weather
@caopaopao (5655)
I believe your garden will take on a new look. That's just great. I like sunny days.
It will be a few weeks yet before everything is blooming
@caopaopao (5655)
@Freelanzer That's something to look forward to.
@mlgen1037 (16452)
• Manila, Philippines
Weather is really hot here. As in scorching heat when you get out. But it is fine. I am able to go out for a walk in the late afternoon. I wish I have the place as yours.
We only have warm weather for a few months in the year so I really like to enjoy it
@mlgen1037 (16452)
• Manila, Philippines
@Freelanzer I see. So take advantage of those months to enjoy the warm weather.
I wished I can do it, too. I am so totally need to work online. I hope to see your garden after all the tasks needed to be done.
I will be sure to post photos
@Freelanzer I am looking forward, my friend.
@aureliah (13941)
Today the weather has been quite chilly for me
I hope it gets better, its still sunny here but we did have a much needed day of rain earlier in the week
@YrNemo (11188)
I did lots of gardening recently. This weekend I am going to take a rest however (let hope I would not be tempted to do something else, gardening wise).
This weekend is a long weekend here and the official start of the gardening season so I know where I will be all weekend
@Shiva49 (12091)
I live in an apartment but my wife has lots of pots with lovely flowers growing in them. Also some vegetables. The weather here is generally hot and humid, so outdoor activity can be a sweaty affair! siva
I understand that. It never gets that hot here except maybe for a week in the whole year so it is nice working outdoors. Nice that your wife can still grow vegetables and flowers.
Thats a good thing! I bet yu got a lot done. I try to spend as much time outdoors as possible!
I get a lot done each day but there is still more. Once it is all done then I can just sit and watch things grow.
One word..WET! I did manage to get a walk in yesterday though.
That is good. I also took a walk yesterday between working outside in the garden
@hereandthere (28948)
mylot can wait. yard and garden first while the weather is good, then your blogs second. (you can put a link to them on your profile here if you want to.)
Oh that is good to know. For sure it is time to enjoy the great outdoors before the snow and cold hits again
• Phoenix, Arizona
I live in Arizona. The weather is crazy and hot. It can be very dry and the moment the heat touches your skin, you wish you were in a cold swimming pool!
I have heard about how hot Arizona is. it is the desert after all. I had a friend who would spend every winter in Arizona. to get away from the cold here.