Do You Have Someone Who Would Let Us Know?

After reading the post by Heather ( @gardengerty ) updating us on our friend Patsie Hatley ( @hatley ) I certainly appreciated hearing about her. It's nice that Patsies son has kept in touch so we all know what's happening with Patsie. This brings me to the question of if you weren't able to get here for a certain length of time do you have someone who would post and let us know? After reading about Patsie I decided that I would ask my daughter to post if something happened to me and I couldn't get here to fill you in.
I assume that one of my friends would post about me on my facebook. I have several people from this site on my facebook and one of them might eventually fill everyone else in. Otherwise, no.
I would hope that hubby would but I would be surprised. Maybe I need to add that to the list of what to do in an emergency. As a group we have lost a few friends over the years.
We have lost friends over the years and it would be a shame for someone to just disappear and us not know what happened.
I don't have anyone to post for me, but I am friends with a few people on FB, so if something does happen, I'm sure it would filter down the line from my family.
That's good to know. A few people have just disappeared from here and I wonder what happened to them.
@Marilynda1225 I'm guessing Kandace, whom I haven't seen in a while, is having Internet issues. Others I haven't seen, I don't know about and yes, miss them.
I should give that job to my husband. A very good plan to have in place.
@Marilynda1225 Yes, I will alert him about this task. It is such a worry when one of our wonderful folks here is absent for quite a while. Not knowing is very difficult to handle.
@AKRao24 (20724)
That is a very important and valid point I will have to think and ask that person to post about me in case something happens to me! That reminds me about my Collegue. In fact my colleague who left the farm as he was sick was diagnosed with last stage Cancer last year and he used to be in touch with us on What's App and one unfortunate morning the received a message that he was no more by his daughter! Thanks!
that is sad to hear about your colleague
@AKRao24 (20724)
@Marilynda1225 , yes I miss him terribly....in fact he was a brother of One of Grammy Award Winner from India now settled in UK! Thanks!
I have noone who would be able to do that. And I am not on facebook.
@peavey (16856)
I have wondered that about some people here. For myself, there is no one who would. I don't think anyone even knows I post here. Since I live by myself and "do my own thing" they wouldn't have a clue.
No one knows about mylot either.
@garymarsh6 (14418)
It would be quite useful for someone to let you know. I think some of us who are connected through facebook might be able to relay that information which is a pretty good idea.
Michael will do this for me if anything happen.
Glad that Mike would keep us posted
@Marilynda1225 yes he will.
Yes, I know someone who has a mylot membership who could and would post on here if I could not be here.
We've become friends through myLot and I would certainly miss you if you just disappeared one day without an explanation.
@Marilynda1225 ..yeah, I have been in chat rooms efore too, and usually if something happens to a member someone will inform the chatters. Most don;t like to be left hanging.
Heather would probably be the one to see it on my facebook as well.
at least you have someone who would let us know.
I am sure my brother would.
@dodo19 (33320)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't think that anyone would post here for me. Maybe I would ask my hubby to do it, if possible, but not sure whether he would do it
I don't think so. No one really knows about this site. I imagine something would be posted on my FB though and there are some members here who are also on there.
@mom210 (6779)
• Atlanta, Georgia
yes, he would not want to or like it but if I ask him to hubby would do it.
@JustBhem (41605)
• Davao, Philippines
I once told the boyfriend about this, but he seemed not inclined to this kind of thing. From now on, I will ask my virtual friends here to get their emails so that if in case something wrong with me, I will let the boyfriend email them. Thanks for this idea.
@LeaPea2417 (21622)
• Toccoa, Georgia
No, I need to tell my husband and sons to do that.
I would think my husband would. There seem to be quite a few who haven't been on here in months. And I do wonder if they are okay or just don't have the time to be on here anymore.
I asked to my husband to post here to let people know if something should happen to me.
@tso1960 (238)
No I don't have anyone who would post for me. My husband thinks I am just wasting time here.