These pipe bomb attacks in America are very distracting and convenient...

Northampton, England
I wonder if this Cesar Sayoc chap in America who allegedly posted the pipe bombs has been snared in an FBI sting operation? 95% of planned Muslim attacks in America turn out to be just that where American Muslims are paid cash to - or be entrapped plotters - and this one also feels like that. The evidence against Sayo is DNA and so we know his prints are on the bombs or the posting method. The pipe bombs did not go off so no bomb expert and so maybe dumby bombs given to him by an undercover agent?. Lets be honest with a week to go to the US Primaries this saga is not great for Trump who has pi**ed of every law enforcement service in America so far. It seems like they arrested the local loony and his van is covered with pro Trump paraphernalia and so almost too obvious the villain. Its certainly a good way to get the Saudi thing out of the news cycle, a friend America can not turn their back on, however corrupt and sadistic. America had to punch Iraq in the face to distract and let the Saudis off the hook for 911 and so America no full well what the House of Saud is capable off in they dont play ball over oil and influence.This bomb story seems to have done the job.
@topffer (36363)
• Djibouti, Djibouti
The bombs were given to him by Elvis Presley.
@owlwings (39870)
• Cambridge, England
@topffer Careful when you say that. There are some who still think Elvis is still here.
• Northampton, England
Critics say bureau is running a sting operation across America, targeting vulnerable people by luring them into fake terror plots
@myklj999 (19744)
And the moon landing was fake. And Sandy Hook was a false-flag operation.
• Northampton, England
@myklj999 (19744)
• Northampton, England
@myklj999 95% of terror plots in the US are FBI stings. Therefore.....
He is a pro-Trump nut who was encouraged by Trump’s violent rhetoric. End of story.
@NJChicaa The Trump violent rhetoric "end of story" bulletin is what the powers that be want everyone to believe. I believe that there's always more to the "story" than what is shown.
• Northampton, England
• Northampton, England
A joint MI5-police sting operation against an alleged Birmingham terrorist cell dubbed the Three Musketeers found a pipe bomb and meat cleaver which authorities say were to be used in an attack.
One doesn't do something like that for no reason. He was already mentally ill long before Trump was in office. Those who choose to blame him for this happening have a screw loose of their own. To still have so much hate for Trump at this point, one should seek mental help.
@DWDavis (15037)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
The bombs were given to Sayoc by Eric Trump, but to hide his identity Eric disguised himself as Mickey Mouse's dog, Pluto when they met. Otherwise, the bomber might have thought he was receiving the bombs from a young Gary Busey (Eric's biological father) who'd come forward through time.
• Northampton, England
95% of terror plots in the US are sting operations and the timing of the arrest are up to the FBI
@DWDavis (15037)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@thedevilinme 95% of everything we believe about the world around us is a lie. We are just gullible skulls full of mush who fall for any line someone in apparent authority feeds us.
@bagarad (12838)
• Paso Robles, California
@DWDavis I have only heard one person use that term skulls full of mush and I would never have guessed you listened to him.
@Courage7 (18180)
I am with you on this, it stinks of something rotten alright. Like most stuff does today.
• Northampton, England
Most Americans are not the sharpest.lol. If 90% of teroro lots are FBI stings there then its 9-1 on this was a sting
Not sure I can agree with your analysis but it is what it is. Interesting to me though how so many think they know the truth and have everything figured out. The Pipe Bomber has a record of this going back to the 1980's so there is not likely a connection to Trump. His lack of smarts might be from his days as a male stripper or possibly from his years of amateur fighting. At any rate he is not all that and people need to stop giving him press as it gives him what he wants.
• Pamplona, Spain
I have heard about that on the news here but they are not mentioning anything else. I found out more on yahoo.co.uk
@aureliah (19438)
• Kenya
Politics can have such a "pretty" influence on people
• Northampton, England
Some of these guys snared in stings are paid serious money
@topffer @owlwings @myklj999 I am a conspiracy theorist so I agree with this discussion. Like there being a scapegoat for the JFK assassination and so forth. I had similar thoughts about these bombings but didnt want to fully state my opinion on the situation
• Northampton, England
Question I heard that Trump planted these pipe bombs i no he didn't red handed but are you saying he had something to do with it this i don't understand if its to much of a statement message i would like to hear your view
@bagarad (12838)
• Paso Robles, California
It also effectively hushed the caravan story for a couple of days so that it no longer dominated the news cycle.