Sunny Sunday, Blue Skies and Company

Happy Sunday Everyone! yay, the sun is shining so that means my company will be coming today and the weather won't hinder the visit. It's been awhile since my son and his family have come to visit. They live up in the Pocono Mountains and the weather there is far worse than it is in my area. Once winter arrives our visits are infrequent. My daughter in law called during the week and asked if we would be home and that they'd like to visit. So, all week I've had my fingers crossed that the weather would cooperate...and it did!! I'm so looking forward to seeing them and enjoying a nice afternoon. I'm also betting both my grandsons have grown since the last time I saw them (it was only a month or so ago) but boys shoot up when you aren't looking. That's my day ahead. What are you up to today?
We did all the cleaning yesterday so that's done. I've been out already and gotten the other Sunday paper. So now we will just stay home and relax the rest of the day.
Good morning my friend and, happy Sunday, just having a peppermint mocha made with almond milk.
It sounds like a wonderful way to spend your Sunday. Our grandson was asked to play goalie by the coaches of another team at MSG during halftime today at the Rangers/Maple Leaf game. Today is a day off for me. We have a busy week coming up. All good. It's sunny and will hit 79 today. I may go to the pool and read later or not! lol
I got to stay home and relax.
I am so happy for you, I know how much I enjoyed my daughter's recent visit
I hope you had a fantastic visit!
@noni1959 (4340)
It's been a crazy day with taking care of all the critters while my daughter and son-in-law are down in CA for a few days. That's six horses, a donkey, two dogs, and 10 cats. Also my granddaughter and grandson. I'm glad I finally bought some mud boots the other day. As I was walking through a pasture, my foot got stuck in a mud hole and almost pulled it off trying to get out of it. Crazy weather. Snow, rain, sun, now snow again.
@jobelbojel (10336)
It's 7:26 am here. Nothing planned today. I don't have work today so I am staying at my brother's. Netflix all day and MyLot.
@hostessman (10633)
• Tucson, Arizona
my wife has a cold so we are doing nothing except taking it easy
How nice that your son and his family are able to visit. And yes, kids can certainly shoot up very quickly.
I bet the boys have grown. You will have a lovely visit. It is snowing now and the roads are slippery, so indoors we will stay today.
Just back from Maine to get our supply of bread
I am inside today, so far, its lightly raining. Have a wonderful visit with your son and his family.
@Hate2Iron (9836)
Laundry, changing sheets and a bit of de-cluttering I think! Can't wait for a warm enough day to go for a nice long walk!!
That is wonderful. Enjoy your visit with them. Glad the weather cooperated for you. You just never know this time of year.
Happy family day - the sun came through for you all . Today is a gray day here - it's supposed to rain throughout the day. Not sure what we are doing today . . . I got up early just so I can myLot an extra bit .
Enjoy the nice weather and your social Sunday.
That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the afternoon visiting. I remember with our son we used to say that we could almost watch him grow taller. And then there were the months that his voice was changing. I do not have any plans for today. I need to rest and get myself back to where I should be.
@wolfgirl569 (19138)
• Marion, Ohio
Have a great time seeing the family,
It will be fun to see family you don't get to see as often. I hope you have a great day!