Do You Every Wonder?

@Morleyhunt (20233)
Do you ever check? If you are a long time (a year or more) and I never (and I mean never) comment on your discussions, or respond to your comments, have you blocked me? There is at least one Mylotter who I see daily. I don't even look at their discussions because I'm not permitted to comment. I occasionally notice that someone has commented on one of my discussions and I'm unable to see the comment. You might be missing out on some interesting discussions.
@Gillygirl (21401)
• Sutton, England
I don't like this commenting on someone's discussions when they have blocked you. It is so childish. I have blocked one person in the tree years I've been here and wouldn't comment on their posts anymore.
I won`t even read it.
@Gillygirl (21401)
• Sutton, England
@andriaperry This only happened to me once. I got blocked by a troll who then ran amok over my discussion. I laugh about it now.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
If I blocked someone deliberately I'd never comment or read their discussions... If you don't realize you've blocked someone...then it could happen.
@VivaLaDani13 (27407)
• Perth, Australia
@Morleyhunt I've only ever blocked one person and that was recently. I would never block anyone just because they don't come to visit my posts as that's pretty immature. I only blocked due to a certain Mylotter being so horrible to me and a big handful of others here. There are so many people here and some pop up who I've never seen before even though they have been here for years. Someone on here ( actually this is the person I blocked recently ) went on a major blocking spree and it was all for a stupid reason. There was a big fight going on here and a MyLotter vented about it here, and anyone who Liked or Commented on her post, was blocked by this other Mylotter ( because them two had a fight ). He blocks people for such a stupid reasons.
I think I know who you mean
• Perth, Australia
@kasmakarim haha! I had a feeling someone would say that soon as this person really went mental over something so stupid!
I asked him to talk to a mental professional and he went offffffff on me and then would comment on my posts, he got so bad I contacted the staff.
I've been blocked by someone who is quite famous here. From where I know he blocked me when I wanted to comment on his post, there was no response button on his post.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
That how I know I'm blocked. It's not a big deal, but sometimes it makes you wonder.
I've never blocked anyone and wonder if I'm blocked by anyone.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
I've only blocked one person after reporting their bad behaviour. Administration deleted their account within hours.
I'm blocked by two but that's okay with me. One is addicted to plastic surgery and the other is just so negative. It's not a total block because they can comment still on yours but you can't see it. They need to fix it so that you can't even see each other's at all and it's a complete block.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
That's true. I think a block should be a total block.
@Morleyhunt I didn't read your other friends who left a comment here - I had no idea anyone can be blocked but still see comments from blockerds.. I know that's not a word... but I agree with SusanZ you should let the Mylot people know what is happening if you haven't already....
@1hopefulman (39651)
Is there a way to check if we have accidentally blocked anyone?
I am not sure and I would like to know.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
I have no idea. I've gone through my "friends" list....or if I see that someone hasn't commented on any of my posts I might check their profile to make sure I haven't blocked them accidently. But so far that's never happened to me.
I've only blocked one person because they kept sending me strange messages, almost to the point of harassment. if I'm blocked by anyone I certainly don't know it, nor would I care sorry they've blocked you, it seems petty.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
Its not really a big deal...but it kinda makes me wonder.
@CarolDM (21585)
I am stil trying to understand about blocking. I blocked someone for calling me a really bad name but I can still see their posts. But I don't read or comment.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
When you block someone it doesn't affect what you can do...but the person who you have blocked can not see your comments, nor can you comment on any of their discussions.
I didn't know that when someone blocks you they could still comment on your posts. That's just not right.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
You just can't see their comments. That to me is worse than their ability to comment.
So how do you know if they're commenting on your stuff @Morleyhunt ?
@Morleyhunt (20233)
@rebelann when you see that you have two comments....but there is only one visible to you. ( x# Responses) at the top of the responses.
@pumpkinjam (6092)
I don't think I've ever blocked anyone. If I have, it would have been a long time ago and for a good reason. It seems a little strange for someone who has blocked you to be commenting on your discussions. Perhaps it was an accident.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
I have no idea.... I will see that there are 2 responses to my discussion according to the count. When I read the responses, there is only one visible to me. I'm always curious about the "other" response.
@Morleyhunt it could even be that someone has responded but then deleted the response (or had it deleted for whatever reason).
@Morleyhunt (20233)
@pumpkinjam unless I open a dummy account there's no way for me to know for sure,
@Morleyhunt I have commented on your posts before now.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
I know you haven't blocked me...I see your comments and I have the ability to comment on your posts when I encounter them. I'm not here all of the time so I miss a lot of discussions.
@Morleyhunt I have no reason to block you and I am glad when you can come here.
@thelme55 (16730)
I have blocked someone here but I didnĀ“t know until another Mylotter told me.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
It's been done accidently, then a helpful Mylotter helps to find a solution.
@thelme55 (16730)
@Morleyhunt yes. I am glad we have some helpful Mylotters.
I noticed the same for two myLotters, I have surely been blocked and I cannot understand why, because I never crossed their path before. Blocking people only damages the blocker, no comments, no earnings.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
I think it's easier just to ignore someone you don't want to interact with.
@Morleyhunt This is also what I think. We are not obliged to interact, I ignore the discussions I do not like. If a user is rude (offensive), I report the comment and inform Alex.
Help me understand this please.....if I block you and then comment on a post of yours, you can see that I commented but not what my comment was-is that correct? I only know of 1 member who has blocked me, and I just do not read their posts. But......I know that you're not blocked here nor am I you as we interact quite frequently, and I, for one, would like to maintain that please.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
You can't see the comment. You can't see who made the comment...but the number of comments does not match the number of comments you can read. I have no intention of blocking you and sure hope you never block me.
@Morleyhunt I wondered how it worked. I have no intentions of blocking you either, I have a too much fun and have learned too much from you to do that.
I've never blocked anyone, but I was blocked by someone on my first day here. No idea why, but that person has recently unblocked me - no explanation.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
That is curious. I wonder why?
@Morleyhunt Yes, it's odd. When I noticed she unblocked me I mentioned it and she just said "Well, you're unblocked now". I'm not having much to do with her though.
Someone blocked me and I never knew what I did wrong, still don`t, but that is okay. I have blocked a few because they called me names, if they don`t like me I most certainly do not want to "give" them one tenth of a cent.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
I sort of know what I did wrong....but really. Their reaction fit with the comment I made at the time.
@Morleyhunt This person was always easy going and joking, even PM`ed me a few times. So I have no idea what I did wrong, oh well. I can`t make everyone happy.
@simone10 (24788)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Sometimes a person can be blocked by accident. Someone blocked me once and that's what happened
@Morleyhunt (20233)
It does happen...then it can be hard to sort our because you have no way to contact them to figure out what happened.
@simone10 (24788)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@Morleyhunt I know! If I remember right, I asked someone she was friends with to ask her. I was afraid that I might have done something to upset her.
@wunnam (555)
• Ghana
oh i never report or block any person
@Morleyhunt (20233)
I've reported abuse and plaigarists. That benefits the site. It's not done out of maliciousness.
@Sojourn (2939)
I guess I'm not blocked by anybody around here.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
At least not that you are aware of.
I think I am blocked by someone, but for the life of me, I cannot remember who that someone happens to be.
@Morleyhunt (20233)
I am reminded if I decide to read one of their discussions and discover my inability to respond.