Scrabble on Pogo....anyone else having this problem?

@lilybug (21107)
United States
August 18, 2008 3:24pm CST
Every time I try to play a game of Scrabble on pogo.com I either get a message that says I cannot join the game or I have to wait for the host to accept me to play and they never do. I just sit there for about 5 minutes before I give up. That is the only game I seem to be having trouble with. Anyone else having this problem?
1 person likes this
5 responses
@ravinskye (8237)
• United States
18 Aug 08
I haven't had any trouble with scrabble. Is it only when you try to join a table or does it also give you trouble when you set your own table? I usually just set my own table and play so I haven't really tried joining many tables. I don't have much trouble with pogo anymore.
1 person likes this
• United States
21 Aug 08
I don't play games at Pogo.com, but my wife does. I'll have to ask her.
1 person likes this
@kellys3ps (3723)
• United States
18 Aug 08
I've never played that particular game, but I have had similar problems with Dominos on Pogo.
1 person likes this
• United States
18 Aug 08
I got ticked off today trying to play scrabble today, the java seems to load slowly and it slows up my computer, then for no reason it will just go to an error page. Actually I have been having that problem with pogo a lot lately, thats why I am not renewing my club pogo.. You are def not alone in this problem I wanted to trow something at my computer today.. Plus the bot kept beating me by like 2 points...lol.. but that has nothing to do with the loading problem..lol
1 person likes this
@ersmommy1 (12588)
• United States
19 Aug 08
I had this problem with a few games on pogo. And more than a few times. That is why I switched to gamesville.com. Now I don't have the annoying wait.
1 person likes this