Paymanila... anybody tried it?

Philippines
February 1, 2009 10:13pm CST
Hi everyone! Have you ever tried using paymanila? PayManila.com is built for the Filipinos by Filipinos. PayManila relates to the plight of overseas workers in managing their money to secure their family back home and secure their earnings as well. PayManila also answers the call of the hardworking Filipinos here in Manila and make lives a little easier with our innovative services. you can pay bills using your paypal funds thru paymanila I am trying to get verified today, I need just one more document. and I'll be able to try it. anybody who tried it?
3 people like this
8 responses
@mobhomeir (7558)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
That's good but is that for general public? Or maybe for only people who has OFW relatives? Please clarify..thanks
1 person likes this
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
Hi! it's to anybody here in the Philippines, as long as you have funds from paypal or alert pay
1 person likes this
@mobhomeir (7558)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
That's good. Ok I will try that..thanks for the info I appreciate that..
@salonga (27775)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
Oh this sounds quite good! It seems Paymanila.com will be very helpful to our overseas workers. I have relatives abroad and maybe I will inform them about this as it sounds very useful to them. Thanks for posting this topic.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
9 Feb 09
hello salonga, You aright, it is helpful for pinoys abroad, but it also helpful for those who have funds at paypal or alertpay even though they are just in the Philippines thanks for the response
@xtedaxcvg (3189)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
I think it's an easier way to use your paypal funds. I haven't checked the site yet but I will in the future. Maybe I can even use it when I go abroad. Thanks for the info.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
9 Feb 09
hello yes I think its easy, and the admin is really helping the users. take care
@rsa101 (37932)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
I will try to look at it I am pretty much looking for ways to transfer my funds from my Paypal Account too.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
hi rsa! I got my self verified already It's good that paymanila teller is online. She is very friendly and assisted me on paying my bill. The charge was about $0.30, its ok compared to transferring it to bank.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
It's interesting, I opened it awhile ago and scanned it, and it seems good and very convenient to use. Perhaps, later I'll visit it again. But its really good news for us online earners to have this, will be a big help for us if the service is really reliable. Anyway, thanks for sharing this to us, didn't know about it till I read your discussion about this.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
Hi kylie! I am still trying out the site. Though they have forums, and a live "teller" wherein you can ask questions.
@jlamela (4898)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
I never heard about this site. What is this site is all about?can we earned from them if we signed up or something. Well, this is good because it helps improve the lives for Filipinos because as what I have noticed, most sites that offer online extra income are foreign, so why can Filipinos cannot do this?
1 person likes this
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
Hi, it is not an earning site, it is where you can spend your paypal or alertpay money without withdrawing it from a bank. It is a payment processor
• Philippines
11 Jun 09
I have not heard of it but I looked at it today and it seems to be useful to every Filipinos especially that they are accepting either Paypal or Alertpay accounts. I might register and use their services in the near future to pay bills and buy load credits to for my cellphones.
@aseretdd (13730)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
I just opened the site but did not really navigate through it... but it looks nice and innovative with the services they provide... i hope i can create a site like that in the future...