If one day you were offered...

Red pill or Blue pill? - "You take the Blue Pill… the story ends… you wake up in your bed and believe what ever you want to believe.

You take the Red Pill… you stay in wonderland and I will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
@ahgong (10064)
Singapore
February 26, 2009 1:00am CST
... just like in the Matrix, a red pill or a blue pill, which would you choose? [i] "You take the Blue Pill… the story ends… you wake up in your bed and believe what ever you want to believe. You take the Red Pill… you stay in wonderland and I will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." [/i] One will show you the ultimate truth to what ever is nagging at the back of your mind. The other will keep you oblivious to the fact and let you enjoy whatever ignorance you have surrounded your self with. Which would you choose then? What truths would you have wanted to find out then? Do you think you can handle the truth when it is slapped in your face? Remember, there is no turning back when you make this decision.
2 people like this
4 responses
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
I will choose the blue pill ^_^ Because i will rather be facing the truth than to be lying to myself with all those things that can never be happening.. lol =D Life is a lie itself, and so why will i wanna be lied to again, believing in something that dun exist.. INstead of so, i will choose to believe what i wanna believe and it's gonna be alot more easier ^_^
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
I am confused. In the first part of the reply, you say you want to face the truth. That would mean choosing the red pill, not the blue one. But in the second half, you chose to believe what you want to believe cos life is already a lie? Sorry ah... catch no ball leh. Can explain a bit?
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
Aiyoh... brudder, never watch matrix right? To face the truth is to take the red pill lah! Cos you get to stay in wonderland and see how far the rabbit hole goes. Meaning you get to see how deep a lie you are living in. And how much more you can be shown to see the real truth. If you choose the blue pill, you wake up back in your bed like nothing happened. And you can keep believing what you want to believe cos there will be no one there to show you the truth. You can only speculate within yourself.
1 person likes this
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
I thought blue pill is facing the truth?? lol =D I will rather face the truth and wont wanna stay inside wonderworld.. Because life itself is a lie, i wont want to be inside the wonderworld, which is a lie of a lie itself in life.. lol =D UNderstand?? hehe ^_^ Even i myself also dun quite understand what i'm writing in here, and i think it's easier to say in words.. lol =D
1 person likes this
@goldeneagle (6745)
• United States
26 Feb 09
I think I would take the Blue pill...LOL Knowledge can be power, but knowledge of certain things could prove to be destructive..
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
That means you don't mind staying oblivious to the truth? You prefer to be ignorant of the bigger scale of things and just be happy where you are? But isn't knowledge a good thing to have? How can it be destructive in this case?
• United States
26 Feb 09
There is always someone who is would be willing to use such unlimited knowledge for evil...
@youless (112164)
• Guangzhou, China
26 Feb 09
I think I will choose the blue pill as blue is my favorite color:) Seriously I am happy with the peaceful life and I don't want to make a risk. Neo's experience is just too exciting for me:) I love China
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
I see. So you are the passive kind that is happy with your lot in life. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is interesting, given that you like to dabble with loads of computer software. You are not interested to find out how and what makes them tick?
@bubbletush (1332)
• Philippines
26 Feb 09
I'll take the Red Pill. I'm a curious person. I have lots of questions. I want to know where the rabbit hole leads to.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
So given that you took the red pill. What is it that you most want to find out the truth about? What is that "splinter in your mind" that bugs you so much you wanna take the red pill? And what would you do after you found out the truth? Humor me!