earnings

United States
March 3, 2009 2:15pm CST
Well, I'm back on the site after an extended absence, simply because I didn't have time to do it. Now, I'm without a job and need the extra income, no matter how little it is. The last time I logged on, I had almost $7 in my account. now, I'm at zero. I guess this is due to inactivity. Anyone have any ideas?
3 people like this
6 responses
@AmbiePam (85984)
• United States
3 Mar 09
It could be. You've been gone for a very long time. Is there any way they could have deposited it into your paypal account already? I know ten dollars is the minimum amount to cash out with, but perhaps they did it anyway? If you contacted mylot, you might get an answer. Of course I stress the word might.
2 people like this
@AmbiePam (85984)
• United States
4 Mar 09
Hey, you have a life! It would do me good to be too busy to get on mylot. : )
2 people like this
• United States
4 Mar 09
yea...sometimes between here and gather and me goofing off on facebook, my husband is probably going to go back to wishing I didn't have time to be on here!
1 person likes this
• United States
3 Mar 09
It has been a long time. I figured about 4 months. I just lost track of time and with school and everything, mylot fell by the wayside. Hopefully it won't happen again. Glad to see you're still here. I was beginning to think that all my old friends were gone!
2 people like this
@terri0824 (4991)
• United States
4 Mar 09
Hmmm that is strange that your earnings would have disappeared. It seems if they were going to do that, they would have at least sent you an email before doing so. I was just going through my friends list this past weekend and noticed it had been awhile since you last logged in when I came upon your name. Then there were other friends that their profile was completely gone. Glad your back, sorry you lost your job. I log in daily and try to respond to a few discussions, but not nearly as active as I was when I first started here several years ago.
2 people like this
• United States
4 Mar 09
I think it was really a blessing. I'm so much happier because my stress level is gone. The school was going bankrupt and they were pushing us to save money and find money to help them keep going and we were constantly fundraising. It was sad that we got new administration and they ran a school that had been around for 50 + years into the ground in less than 5 years.
1 person likes this
@royal52gens (5488)
• United States
7 Mar 09
I log in almost every day. I might skip a few days. But the terms say if you don't log in for 3 months then you will lose whatever is in your account. At least, you account is not closed and you can start again. Too bad you lost some money when you need it the most. That is rough. But hopefully, you will be here every day posting and you make the money back quickly.
1 person likes this
• United States
16 Jun 09
Hi friend and thanks for responding to my discussion. I'm not sure how I missed your response, but I will answer now and I hope you will forgive me and let me say that I will try not to let it happen again. I am trying hard to log on every day and answer at least one post or discussion or response so that I won't lose my money again. I have gotten two pay outs since I've been back and that was exciting.
• United States
3 Mar 09
thank you wonttakelong... as that is very good information to know...I thought I read that but wasnt sure and by you putting that here will help out alot of newbies here on the site...plus in fact that is just good to know as a mylotter in any case. see you really do learn something new everyday...LOL happy mylotting!!
2 people like this
• United States
3 Mar 09
I agree! I was one that was on here every day and sometimes several times a day. But when I was working full time and then went back to school, I gave up all the sites except for gather, because I was able to make more money faster over there. But now, I am no longer working, so I'm trying to come back to here and associated content both.
1 person likes this
• United States
3 Mar 09
yup its due to inactivity if an account is inactive for 3 months all earnings are forfeited
2 people like this
• United States
3 Mar 09
I suspected that's what it was but it couldn't really be helped. But I'm back and hopefully can earn it all back fairly quickly. Thanks for responding. It looks like many of my old friends are gone too. Guess I'll have to start building up another base!
1 person likes this
@buggles64 (2709)
• United States
4 Mar 09
What is the amount of payout? And where do we plug in our paypal address?
1 person likes this
• United States
7 Mar 09
Go to edit my profile. There you can add your paypal address and make sure that all the rest of your information is up to date and correct. You can also choose there how much your minimum payout is. Most choose $10 but others desire to wait until they reach $25 or $50 It just depends on whether you want a little payout or a lot.
1 person likes this
@buggles64 (2709)
• United States
7 Mar 09
Thank you, I appreciate your help.
1 person likes this